TLR Show the coliseum how to deal with racist trolls

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
The only way to counter that ignorance is to be ignorant myself, only that fakkit went somewhere to complain and thus the thread was made for me.. You don't see me crying to a fukkin mod when I get called a spic.... But if this kinda shyt entertains then proceed, and I'll continue to :troll: you clowns

:dead:

Breh how old are you and what grade level did you complete?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I got an entire thread made about me being racist when I have a history of showing empathy In terms of racial discrimination, and bigotry
I was trying to give a history lesson to someone in the Knicks thread to which a ignorant ass fool comes out saying "this spic sounds like your typical cracka"
The only way to counter that ignorance is to be ignorant myself

I don't hate black people, let me clarify so u and everyone else dont get the wrong impression

:merchant:

Typical responses of a racist

They explain their reason for being bigots and overcompensate.I coulda swore John Rocker and Michael Richards had similar statements after their tirades

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I got you breh :salute:
:myman:

:merchant:

Typical responses of a racist

They explain their reason for being bigots and overcompensate.I coulda swore John Rocker and Michael Richards had similar statements after their tirades

Exactly. I bet this bigot keeps track of how many black friends he got:stopitslime: or his best friend is black:wtb:......that's if he even has friends:skip: He comes off as the loner looser type that welcomes e-hate because that's the only attention he gets cause daddy wasn't around and momma just got around alot:heh:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I dont agree with him throwing racial slurs all around, :ufdup:.....but also, he was the one hit with the racial slur first:yeshrug:

As far as this thread goes:

79913-StopSnitchingTop.jpg

Newzz you the homie so I hear you ...

BUT if he responded at getting called spic by calling son a ****** I might of looked at this thread like :comeon:

But to call a black man a MONKEY??? That says alot about hidden feelings...black man and monkey?? Only people I know who call black ppl monkeys are CAC's and ppl like them.......

Manny when he got enraged let his honest opinion how he feels about black ppl out.........

fucc him

tumblr_lyfamdDuIq1rnjjzko1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Lol cmon man u guys are crysading against a dude whos more than half african and whos ancestors came on the same slave ships as u... idk but in my entire life i never heard of nikkas having racial tensions towards fukkin dominicans :dead:

You guys must be from the south or some shyt cuz this is a learning experience for me... im only heated cuz u nikkas got 3 threads on this mans dikk when he was joking and he never even started it... and theres actual nikkas who say worse shyt and they dead ass serious.

sent from Mooks pig pen

:shaq2:

Dominicans hate nikkas breh, especially the light skin ones. I knew many a dominican chic who's mom would ot let them fukk nikkas or disown them if they found out. shyt alot of them don't even considerr they selves black. :beli:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Lol cmon man u guys are crysading against a dude whos more than half african and whos ancestors came on the same slave ships as u... idk but in my entire life i never heard of nikkas having racial tensions towards fukkin dominicans :dead:

You guys must be from the south or some shyt cuz this is a learning experience for me... im only heated cuz u nikkas got 3 threads on this mans dikk when he was joking and he never even started it... and theres actual nikkas who say worse shyt and they dead ass serious.

sent from Mooks pig pen

:cape:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I went to neg this racist bytch and accidentally Pos rep'd him:snoop: I know yall correct it for me:smugbiden: Just looking at his rep now got me:whew: Yall nikkas ALMOST turned his punk ass red:win: Ill be back to correct my mistake in a few days:youngsabo:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

sent from Mooks pig pen

I don't disagree with anything you said on the first paragraph but:ufdup: Spanish people ate some racist people.

Though I didn't read three original thread of that nikka wrote ****** amd monkey on reference to a black man you know what time it is.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

I don't disagree with anything you said on the first paragraph but:ufdup: Spanish people ate some racist people.

Though I didn't read three original thread of that nikka wrote ****** amd monkey on reference to a black man you know what time it is.
People from Spain are Spanish. FYI

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I dont agree with him throwing racial slurs all around, :ufdup:.....but also, he was the one hit with the racial slur first:yeshrug:
As far as this thread goes:

79913-StopSnitchingTop.jpg
that does not make it okay. GTFO

I was responding to one poster, who did what your doing now and start bytching and snitching, I got an entire thread made about me being racist when I have a history of showing empathy In terms of racial discrimination, and bigotry
I was trying to give a history lesson to someone in the Knicks thread to which a ignorant ass fool comes out saying "this spic sounds like your typical cracka"
The only way to counter that ignorance is to be ignorant myself, only that fakkit went somewhere to complain and thus the thread was made for me.. You don't see me crying to a fukkin mod when I get called a spic.... But if this kinda shyt entertains then proceed, and I'll continue to :troll: you clowns

you're an idiot.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
This is the typical mindset that Latinos and other groups of people have towards black people. They listen to our music,use our slang,dress like us, try to dance like us yet deep down inside they hate us.

That's one of the main reasons why i'm not down with this whole "latinos are our brothers" bullchit. The only thing we have in common with them is the place we grew up in (the hood) other then that we are totally different.

Me personally idgaf about latinos the only thing i like about them is their food.

And women :shaq:.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

sent from Mooks pig pen

:dead:

while this true, DOminic00ns are worse than any other latinos there could be. I got fam in the DR and I stop talking to em cuz they would get mad when I call em black man. Manny was the same guy on SOHH who would go pages saying he was not Black and that he was Dominican :dead:

I think he's come to his own and he's trolling though, but I wanted to let it be known that Dominicans have the self hate game on lock :ohlawd: