Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Last edited by a moderator:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I dont agree with him throwing racial slurs all around, :ufdup:.....but also, he was the one hit with the racial slur first:yeshrug:

As far as this thread goes:

79913-StopSnitchingTop.jpg

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Lol cmon man u guys are crysading against a dude whos more than half african and whos ancestors came on the same slave ships as u... idk but in my entire life i never heard of nikkas having racial tensions towards fukkin dominicans :dead:

You guys must be from the south or some shyt cuz this is a learning experience for me... im only heated cuz u nikkas got 3 threads on this mans dikk when he was joking and he never even started it... and theres actual nikkas who say worse shyt and they dead ass serious.

sent from Mooks pig pen

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:manny: sorry you fakkits are so sensitive

Breh,if a half black calls a full black man ******,monkey, or anything along them lines that's racist to me. Hell it's wrong for a black man to say that to another black man. So your half c00n,half Dominican. That don't mean your black. It takes a helluva lot more than being half uncle Tom to justify your actions. And if I'm wrong,the majority will let me know:ehh: Until then yes I'm going to "snitch." Im allergic to keeping racism to myself:yeshrug:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh,if a half black calls a full black man ******,monkey, or anything along them lines that's racist to me. Hell it's wrong for a black man to say that to another black man. So your half c00n,half Dominican. That don't mean your black. It takes a helluva lot more than being half uncle Tom to justify your actions. And if I'm wrong,the majority will let me know:ehh: Until then yes I'm going to "snitch." Im allergic to keeping racism to myself:yeshrug:

I was responding to one poster, who did what your doing now and start bytching and snitching, I got an entire thread made about me being racist when I have a history of showing empathy In terms of racial discrimination, and bigotry
I was trying to give a history lesson to someone in the Knicks thread to which a ignorant ass fool comes out saying "this spic sounds like your typical cracka"
The only way to counter that ignorance is to be ignorant myself, only that fakkit went somewhere to complain and thus the thread was made for me.. You don't see me crying to a fukkin mod when I get called a spic.... But if this kinda shyt entertains then proceed, and I'll continue to :troll: you clowns