TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This thread suggests that Trump was in Harlem because he was angry about an "illegal immigrant" killing a black man.

In reality, Trump was there to SUPPORT the Latino worker (not an illegal immigrant) who killed the black man in "self-defense" and suggest that workers need to defend themselves and Democrats are soft on crime.

Both the OP tweet and numerous commenters are trying to play Black folk by claiming that Trump was there for the exact opposite reason that he was actually there.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trump also met with Gavin Wax while there, a close ally of his and president of the New York Young Republicans Club. Gavin Wax and his club have been openly associating with white supremacists in recent years.

Young Right-wing Americans Forging Ties with European Ethnic-nationalists

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Canada Goose posted the OP tweet falsely claiming that the man who committed the stabbing was an illegal immigrant.

@I Really Mean It , @Absolut, @TripleAgent, @Rozay Oro, @Starman, @jilla82, @K.O.N.Y responded with support of Trump and continuing the false narrative that Trump was there to fight illegal immigration and attack the stabber, when he was actually there to SUPPORT the stabber in the name of fighting "Black crime".

@I Really Mean It also pushed the false suggestion that Democrat D.A. Alan Bragg was being attacked for dropping charges against the stabber.... when in reality, D.A. Bragg was attacked by Republicans for charging the man in the first place.

They really think they can fool Black folk by claiming Trump is doing literally the exact opposite of what he is actually doing.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Canada Goose posted the OP tweet falsely claiming that the man who committed the stabbing was an illegal immigrant.

@I Really Mean It , @Absolut, @TripleAgent, @Rozay Oro, @Starman, @jilla82, @K.O.N.Y responded with support of Trump and continuing the false narrative that Trump was there to fight illegal immigration and attack the stabber, when he was actually there to SUPPORT the stabber in the name of fighting "Black crime".

@I Really Mean It also pushed the false suggestion that Democrat D.A. Alan Bragg was being attacked for dropping charges against the stabber.... when in reality, D.A. Bragg was attacked by Republicans for charging the man in the first place.

They really think they can fool Black folk by claiming Trump is doing literally the exact opposite of what he is actually doing.

Not surprised that yellowbacked coward @K.O.N.Y spreading MAGA propoganda.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Few things I learned:

The immigrant red herring will cause some MAGA “We arent maga just because we call out dems :mjlol:” to start posting fugazi shyt. I remember not too long ago having to explain that border crossings were down, 5000 interactions in the proposed border bill a day did NOT mean 5000 people can cross, asylum seekers are here legally until their case is pulled, and some other goodies that were flat out ignored.

Also, there are a lot of black creatives leaning into the misinformation. Im sure there were at least a dozen people convinced due to random youtuber rants that Brandon Johnson was going to be given his walking papers. Speaking of youtubers, was Philip Scott always a half-truth telling editorialist? For those not in the know, editorials are not news, though they can be based on news. Right wing sympathizers are going to go OD this year. Just keep citing what they say, yall.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I feel bad for any black New Yorker that votes for this clown. I bet that orange bytch ain't never apologized for wishing death on the Central Park 5 of a rape that they were falsely accused of :scust:

He's done this "We must get the black criminals!" shyt at least a dozen times.

donald%252520trump%25255B4%25255D.png

"The first time I heard of Black Lives Matter, they were chanting pigs in a blanket—pigs, talking about our police—pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon," Trump replied. "I said that's a horrible thing... and that was my first glimpse of Black Lives Matter, I thought it was a terrible thing.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Biden must promise a lumpsum paycheck in the mail to all African Americans in order to "earn our votes." Trump shows up to fried chicken spots and bodegas just to yap and he's a hero of black America. Cheering with giddy excitement at the prospect of black folks falling for this shyt and Trump winning.

If I ever hear a black man or woman talking about "illegal immigrants" I know I'm speaking to a total stooge being manipulated by social media nonsense.

Don't mistake @I Really Mean It @ORDER_66 bytch nicca in chief @TripleAgent and all the bothsides scumbags as Trump supporters you DNC shills. What would possibly give you that impression?

Daps

:patrice:

i responded to that thread based on the way it was framed. the context that was added changes things, but you can’t fault respondents if the thread wasn’t created in good faith.

and, you’re not going to escape well earned criticism for ignoring the racial subtext of bragg’s decision to drop charges against that bodega worker, which is part of a pattern that speaks to how committed bragg is to exercising the powers of his office on behalf of his black constituents.

:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:patrice:

i responded to that thread based on the way it was framed. the context that was added changes things, but you can’t fault respondents if the thread wasn’t created in good faith.

Bullshyt, you lied multiple times with specifics that WEREN'T anywhere in the thread before you put them there, and openly supported Trump.

Now that it's been revealed that your narrative was a lie and Trump/Republicans are doing the exact opposite of what you claimed they were doing, are you going to turn around and attack Trump? Of course not. You won't say a single word against Trump and Republicans even when it was revealed they did the EXACT THING you were falsely trying to attack Democrats for doing, only worse.