Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She should be banned caping for a racist yt bytch, if she wanna mess with pasty saltines then just say that. :camby:
She used the ole white racist trope of “black male on black male crime “ to justify and generalize why y’all as black men shouldn’t have standards in women because she’s self professed ugly and scared to smile - that’s a signal right there for her depressed dejected ass to get flagged

Daps
Criticism of BW = Hate to the performative pro-black 'protect our angelic, goddess queens', 'always vote democrat', 'white liberal's pet', shills.

The socio-political paradigm pendulum has swung the other way. The performative pro-black 'protect our angelic, goddess queens', 'always vote democrat', 'white liberal's pet', shills of thecoli are looking very outdated and have no way to counter the trend.

In other words to the hyenas, chameleons, the scraggles... It's over for you. The boys are back in town.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You simps, performative pro blacks, e-simps and mama's boys better sign up to LSA.

Because Black Male shaming tactics and gaslighting doesn't work in 2022 on this board anymore. That may have worked on some of the delusional out of touch "it's just the internet" OLD HEADS. But Gen Z and young millennials aint up with the BULLshyt anymore :ahh:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
They know that already. And soon they won’t be able to deflect and blame men because more and more women are coming out and saying they purposely want to be single mothers.
They're blaming a educated lame for p*ssy he aint getting and babies he's not creating :dead:

Hell, you can even extend that to crime. This same breh is the one doing all sorts of gang shyt and whatever else.

Like make it make sense.
Thank you.

You can’t find videos like this with any other demographic of women except Latinas MAYBE.

And even then, Hispanic women who fukk with the degenerates of their community own that shyt and don’t act like victims when the outcome is bad.

Most of the women in these videos who said they would date a Square were white.

But let the women in this thread tell it, the reason why black men date out is because of self-hate.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Thank you.

You can’t find videos like this with any other demographic of women except Latinas MAYBE.

And even then, Hispanic women who fukk with the degenerates of their community own that shyt and don’t act like victims when the outcome is bad.

But let the women in this thread tell it, the reason why black men date out is because of self-hate.

I remember the thread on the first video. Keep in mind it that video was shot outside a university party. Those were college educated women:mjpls:.

Daps
You simps, performative pro blacks, e-simps and mama's boys better sign up to LSA.

Because Black Male shaming tactics and gaslighting doesn't work in 2022 on this board anymore. That may have worked on some of the delusional out of touch "it's just the internet" OLD HEADS. But Gen Z and young millennials aint up with the BULLshyt anymore :ahh:
That’s my problem here. It’s not like a lot of young black men are participating in passportbros or SYSBM. I’m 20 and both groups disgust me because it’s a bunch of old men with issues bringing their insecurity to other races of women.

I can go on YouTube or Twitter or r/blackladies, or maybe even LSA and see black women my age or younger posting like a divestor. Tiktok is the worse offense, we get threads about young :mjpls: black women on tiktok every month.

Not saying young black guys are perfect angels on TikTok, but I actually have to actively search for them being a$$holes and when I do they get checked hard by other races of women, other races of men, BLACK MEN, and black women. Black women don’t.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
What you wrote is true. Both are being reckless, while one is raising the child. The woman though has complete before, during, and after birth autonomy on this issue. This means she can use 12 different birth control devices before pregnancy, Plan B or Abortion during the pregnancy, and give the child away for adoption or drop the child off at certain government buildings no questions asked after birth.

In all of those instances, a man's only option is birth control. So that is the direction I try to steer young brothers down if they are not mentally and financially ready for parenthood. For rich brothers, I would suggest they do all of that plus freeze sperm and get a vasectomy to protect their assets from vulture women.

Still, there is something to be said about sisters knowingly having children by men who are definitely not father material. A lot of them know exactly whom they are having a child with, and so we can't act like they are going into the pregnancy blind about the deficiencies of the father. Just like many of those guys running around complaining about child support payments already knew the woman they were messing with was not a woman they would marry and create a family with. So essentially, both sides could easily avoid these pitfalls but choose to allow their Lust to over-ride any good sense they may have. Both sexes are the source of the problem and both sexes seem to want to place the bulk of the blame on the other.
And knowing the bolded is exactly why a man should exercise responsibility and put a condom on. By not doing so, doesn’t he see how he is essentially placing the fate of his seed in her hands? By putting a condom on, she loses the ability to make any decision about a potential baby.

And I know so many men who avoided children by doing what I said that’s why I know it’s possible. Otherwise I agree with what you said, both parties are responsible for the outcome. Rather than placing the blame on one, both need to be held accountable. The failure of black doesn’t just lie with the woman who raised them on her own, it’s also on the men who didn’t help raise them at all.
Because 9 times out of 10 the dude they got pregnant by ain’t shyt and it was obvious from the jump he wasn’t shyt.

You guys act like square, college educated, 9-5 brehs are the ones creating these single mothers, and it’s disingenuous as fukk.

Meanwhile you have educated black women getting pregnant by the degenerates of our community.

This is what dudes are pointing out with the “black women like thugs” shyt, even though to some degree I think it’s overstated.

At the end of the day, we can sit here and attack these bum ass nikkas all day but the bum ass nikkas in question obviously don’t care about community building.

So the question at that point becomes, why do the women keep getting pregnant by men who could give a fukk about the community?
9 times out of 10, the man knew he didn’t want a child with that woman. So why did he not condom on, when he knew the obvious risk of pregnancy? and then act brand new when she show him that pregnancy test.

See y’all expect so little of men who ain’t shyt, but a lot more is expected of women who aren’t shyt. In nothing you said was there any mention of the kind of women they are, outside of some of them being educated. Educated doesn’t mean they aren’t scummy women, poor decision makers or good candidates to seed up. Y’all refuse to believe that a lot of these women end up with those men for a reason—they usually got their scummy ways too.

I don’t care if a man is bad, good, square or a motherfukking circle. He is just as responsible for his role in creating his seed, as the women. And if y’all expect her to rise above how scummy she is and make better decisions, then it stands that these ain’t shyt men can do the same.

And let me throw something back at you: if after all this time, these women still are not choosing who y’all think they should and aren’t doing a good job raising boys, then it’s beyond me on why y’all still keep expecting as much from them as y’all do while not seeming to expect much from the men. :francis: At some point, it’s okay to acknowledge both messed up and are equally at fault.

And I didn’t say the bolded….

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Fair point, OP :ehh:

Most of this other noise is just people trying to score points in whataboutism games nobody wins. :unimpressed:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
And knowing the bolded is exactly why a man should exercise responsibility and put a condom on. By not doing so, doesn’t he see how he is essentially placing the fate of his seed in her hands? By putting a condom on, she loses the ability to make any decision about a potential baby.

And I know so many men who avoided children by doing what I said that’s why I know it’s possible. Otherwise I agree with what you said, both parties are responsible for the outcome. Rather than placing the blame on one, both need to be held accountable. The failure of black doesn’t just lie with the woman who raised them on her own, it’s also on the men who didn’t help raise them at all.

9 times out of 10, the man knew he didn’t want a child with that woman. So why did he not condom on, when he knew the obvious risk of pregnancy? and then act brand new when she show him that pregnancy test.

See y’all expect so little of men who ain’t shyt, but a lot more is expected of women who aren’t shyt. In nothing you said was there any mention of the kind of women they are, outside of some of them being educated. Educated doesn’t mean they aren’t scummy women, poor decision makers or good candidates to seed up. Y’all refuse to believe that a lot of these women end up with those men for a reason—they usually got their scummy ways too.

I don’t care if a man is bad, good, square or a motherfukking circle. He is just as responsible for his role in creating his seed, as the women. And if y’all expect her to rise above how scummy she is and make better decisions, then it stands that these ain’t shyt men can do the same.

And let me throw something back at you: if after all this time, these women still are not choosing who y’all think they should and aren’t doing a good job raising boys, then it’s beyond me on why y’all still keep expecting as much from them as y’all do while not seeming to expect much from the men. :francis: At some point, it’s okay to acknowledge both messed up and are equally at fault.

And I didn’t say the bolded….
I said the bolded and what I said is the absolute verifiable truth.

The females are not innocent on this issue no matter how you try to spin it. They know exactly what sort of men they are having children with, so they can not absolve themselves of their own personal responsibility in having a child with an obviously unfit male. Both play a part in the problem, and both need to accept the part they play in the problem in order for it to be rectified. I have no problem with the males being called out for our part on the issue, but I have noticed some females seem to be incapable of seeing the part they play.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Thank you.

And these women in this video are square?

I got a bridge to sell you.

You know damn well. These women look to be on the same level as men they pick. Some of y’all just want to fukk them, but they don’t want to fukk you. Still doesn’t negate the fact that there are men in our community who are just like those females. If we did the same shyt and start posting up videos of gang Brehs and wanna be gang Brehs saying and doing stupid shyt, being irresponsible… then y’all deflect to: it’s not all of us.

Well no duh. But since y’all have no issue saying that we are the only group who had women doing xyz, while ignoring that we are also the only group that has Brehs doing xyz too… well then I’m just going to call that shyt out because you know damn well that there are Brehs in our community shooting each other up, joining gangs, merking women, supporting all the wrong shyt… and statistically the percentage rate of that within our community is higher than others.

Now y’all can act as if the majority of brehettes are one way, but y’all sure do hate when the same is applied to y’all.

Also men complain and act like victims when they make fukked up choices too. That’s just a part of nature.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I said the bolded and what I said is the absolute verifiable truth.

The females are not innocent on this issue no matter how you try to spin it. They know exactly what sort of men they are having children with, so they can not absolve themselves of their own personal responsibility in having a child with an obviously unfit male. Both play a part in the problem, and both need to accept the part they play in the problem in order for it to be rectified. I have no problem with the males being called out for our part on the issue, but I have noticed some females seem to be incapable of seeing the part they play.
I didn’t say the women were innocent. You just did. I said the man has control over his seed. I also didn’t spin it any kind of way. Unless you think that me saying men can prevent a baby from being made by wearing a condom is not true? You said women have all these avenues to prevent babies from being made, and that is true. Men have three (not having sex, using condoms, vasectomy). If they don’t want children they’ll use one of these methods.

Both groups are equally responsible for babies getting made. Both must exercise responsibility. And neither can be absolved from their role in the process.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
One poster asked why women dance at parties

Straight robot shyt and no one called him out on it.

I think yall just don't like women.
No, nikkas don’t like disingenuous females who stay with the felonious rhetoric:childplease:
nikkas don’t like bytch made nikkas who cape for these fraud ass broads that post on here that never take accountability and it’s always some Dr. Doom ass nikkas fault for anything bad in the world:childplease:
Outside of one that I fukks with
These other lame hoes love playing victim and gaslighting nikkas on here
Ain’t no way in blue hell are any of these women with men IN REAL LIFE
If they are
These nikkas gotta be the biggest pussies walking the face of the earth
If my woman was on a website full of men
I’m looking at her sideways because if my attention and love is not enough for her
But a bunch of faceless, dry dikk, weirdo nikkas capture her attention:wow:
Then I’m doing a fukking disservice in my relationship and I’ll be damn if a bytch ass coli nikka gives her the attention she seeks so badly
Ie these hoes lying on they p*ssy:childplease:
Because they sho don’t love black men
Especially Dance Fever For White Men In Meth Strip Clubs:russ::dead:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, nikkas don’t like disingenuous females who stay with the felonious rhetoric:childplease:
nikkas don’t like bytch made nikkas who cape for these fraud ass broads that post on here that never take accountability and it’s always some Dr. Doom ass nikkas fault for anything bad in the world:childplease:
Outside of one that I fukks with
These other lame hoes love playing victim and gaslighting nikkas on here
Ain’t no way in blue hell are any of these women with men IN REAL LIFE
If they are
These nikkas gotta be the biggest pussies walking the face of the earth
If my woman was on a website full of men
I’m looking at her sideways because if my attention and love is not enough for her
But a bunch of faceless, dry dikk, weirdo nikkas capture her attention:wow:
Then I’m doing a fukking disservice in my relationship and I’ll be damn if a bytch ass coli nikka gives her the attention she seeks so badly
Ie these hoes lying on they p*ssy:childplease:
Because they sho don’t love black men
Especially Dance Fever For White Men In Meth Strip Clubs:russ::dead:

fukk is all this bullshyt
Stop writing and go get some p*ssy

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I didn’t say the women were innocent. You just did. I said the man has control over his seed. I also didn’t spin it any kind of way. Unless you think that me saying men can prevent a baby from being made by wearing a condom is not true? You said women have all these avenues to prevent babies from being made, and that is true. Men have three (not having sex, using condoms, vasectomy). If they don’t want children they’ll use one of these methods.

Both groups are equally responsible for babies getting made. Both must exercise responsibility. And neither can be absolved from their role in the process.

You don't have to say it out loud when you imply it by making statements that we have low expectations for males. I am pointing out the expectations are low for both sexes. Just depends on which sex is making the complaints. As you and others have demonstrated in this thread on both sides of the issue.