TK Kirkland ask Kendrick to turn down the Super Bowl and let Cash Money perform šŸ§ āš ļø DJVALD interview

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES āœØ
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
No disrespect but why are people acting like Lil Wayne and Cash Money represent the best of New Orleans :mjlol: there are far better artists and cultural aspects in New Orleans, Louisiana that aren't related to Hip-Hop, and no disrespect but Lil Wayne and Cash Money isn't the best of what Hip-Hop has to offer either, that's just my perspective.

When I think of NOLA, I imagine Mardi Gras, Jazz, New Orleans/Cajun cuisines, the bayou, etc, among other things, especially related and speaks on Black New Orleans, Louisiana culture that better represents the city; I ain't thinking about no dayum Cash Money or Lil Wayne. Imagine if Kendrick incorporated some of Louisiana's Black culture and jazz into his performances, maybe he'll bring out some of the local and legendary Black New Orleans musicians and artists.

This is why choosing Kendrick, imo is the better option because I can picture him having the intellect to actually care and possibly highlight or incorporate Black NOLA culture in the best way possible within his performance. With all due respect, and it's not personal, New Orleans has much better to offer than Lil Wayne and Cash Money; the culture needs to be represented with grace, not shame.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
we-dont-care.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
if black people put this much effort in fight racial gerrymandering and voter suppression policies designed to reduced the black voting power we would be in a far better situation, i am wayne fan but he came out on public live tv to denounce black lives matter and make excuse for racism and white supremacy, he isnt the heel to die on in this situation
Nah I would rather just vote for Jill Stein.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Again, this is what happens when you have a bunch of people commenting on something they know Jack squat about....

Ppl who haven't watched a single football game commenting on the Superbowl. The Superbowl doesn't base its performers on the city they are in.

Lil Wayne is not an exception to the process.

I'm sure Kendrick will bring him out, but Wayne did make a negative jab about "Not Like Us" if i recall, so maybe Kendrick won't. Who knows....

But ppl who don't follow sports need to bow out of this conversation.

Daps
a cash money show at the super bowl would be way more lit than kendrick.

how is that even a debate? a lot of you are allowing your hate of drake to cloud your senses.

:pachaha:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
it doesn't work like that. it's not some gig you can just pass off. why are brehs going retarded over this shyt. there's no precedent set that the city has to have a performer from the city ever. the clown show around this announcement will distance serious business from rap culture. Businesses don't want this bytchfest being the normal

shyt is kinda hilarious that they think of it like that :pachaha: