TK Kirkland ask Kendrick to turn down the Super Bowl and let Cash Money perform 🧐 ⚠️ DJVALD interview

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
People still haven't caught on to the fact that the host city chooses the half time performer.
NFL may have already suggested lil wayne, but New Orleans choose Kendrick
This is proven false. How much you get paid on hovs street team?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

So JayZ DOES choose the artist :whoo:

Lamar, of course, will once again be center stage in February with Collins at the helm — this time, as the featured act during the Super Bowl LIX halftime show. He knows that Lil Wayne fans (well, and Lil Wayne himself) are disappointed that the New Orleans native didn’t get the gig, but Collins is confident that Lamar is the right choice.

“We love Wayne,” Collins says. “There’s always Vegas odds on who’s going to get to perform it. But I think we’re going to do an amazing show with Kendrick, and I think everybody’s going to love the halftime show. I know Kendrick is going to work exceptionally hard to deliver an amazing show.”

Lamar has already been a good luck charm for Collins, who won that Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Emmy in the outstanding variety special (live) category, which included the Compton native’s contribution. (The event served as a tribute to hip-hop that included Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Mary J. Blige, Eminem and 50 Cent, as well as Lamar.) Collins has been an EP on the Super Bowl halftime show since 2021, joining Jay-Z and his Roc Nation team in molding one of the most anticipated highlights inside TV’s most-watched event of the year.

“It’s a decision that Jay makes,” Collins says of choosing the annual halftime act. “Since we’ve been on board with that show, he’s made it every year, and it’s been amazing. He’s always picked right!”

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

So JayZ DOES choose the artist :whoo:

Lamar, of course, will once again be center stage in February with Collins at the helm — this time, as the featured act during the Super Bowl LIX halftime show. He knows that Lil Wayne fans (well, and Lil Wayne himself) are disappointed that the New Orleans native didn’t get the gig, but Collins is confident that Lamar is the right choice.

“We love Wayne,” Collins says. “There’s always Vegas odds on who’s going to get to perform it. But I think we’re going to do an amazing show with Kendrick, and I think everybody’s going to love the halftime show. I know Kendrick is going to work exceptionally hard to deliver an amazing show.”

Lamar has already been a good luck charm for Collins, who won that Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Emmy in the outstanding variety special (live) category, which included the Compton native’s contribution. (The event served as a tribute to hip-hop that included Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Mary J. Blige, Eminem and 50 Cent, as well as Lamar.) Collins has been an EP on the Super Bowl halftime show since 2021, joining Jay-Z and his Roc Nation team in molding one of the most anticipated highlights inside TV’s most-watched event of the year.

“It’s a decision that Jay makes,” Collins says of choosing the annual halftime act. “Since we’ve been on board with that show, he’s made it every year, and it’s been amazing. He’s always picked right!”
Good. That means that someone has their thinking cap. Props to Jay.