TJ sotomayo breaks down. Emotional video

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm quiet sure that serial killers generally have female fans(ted bundy, Ramirez, Manson). bet most them are white too.

So our prevailing demand to become revolutionaries did not occur because of the massively unjust societal pressures we were under at at time, but because black women found it sexy lol. Man some of you nikkas are so stupid its confusing.

:mindblown: :dead: :why:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he'd kill his mama to be locked in a cell with dude....

a0yqua.jpg

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
So our prevailing demand to become revolutionaries did not occur because of the massively unjust societal pressures we were under at at time, but because black women found it sexy lol. Man some of you nikkas are so stupid its confusing.
:stopitslime: You tell me "unjust societal pressure" and "the girls think this is edgy"

which means more to a teenage boys raging hormones..hell even some grown men

honestly...be 100

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
U claimed black revolutionaries and Civil Rights leaders did what they did because that is what black women thought was attractive at the time

:mindblown: What does this have to do with the Civil Rights movement

What does this have to do with this story... u think this dude went to prison on purpose to fukk COs... u think the avg prisoner is fukking COs and pulling in 5 figures a week... do u know anything about real life and how human beings operate or did u learn it all from Tommy Sotomayor

Like I said let TS do the thinking for you, its clear you cant think on your own

:ufdup:Im done with your mangina posting and putting words in my mouth...simp with some integrity

all i said was when women found revolution sexy..we got lots of revolutionaries and wanna be revolutionaries

now that women find thugs sexy we have lots of thugs and wanna be thugs

thats my observation...i can support it with empirical observation..if you think im wrong tell me where im wrong

but keep ya feelings to yourself

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I'm quiet sure that serial killers generally have female fans(ted bundy, Ramirez, Manson). bet most them are white too.

:smugfavre: Theres supposed to be a difference between mentally unbalanced suburban groupies and trained experienced COs

if there isnt we still have a problem of another kind

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How long is he in Jail for?

They aint getting no child support :pachaha:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ufdup:Im done with your mangina posting and putting words in my mouth...simp with some integrity

all i said was when women found revolution sexy..we got lots of revolutionaries and wanna be revolutionaries

thats my observation...i can support it with empirical observation..if you think im wrong tell me where im wrong

Your "observation" is dead wrong

Most dudes back then were not on that revolutionary shyt bruh. Thats one. Two where is your proof that that is what most black women wanted? You are so off base in your fabrications I have no choice but to treat you like a prostitute. Calling me a mangina wont change how completely off base you and the nikka you subscribe to are :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He complaining about dudes out here with jobs struggling to get p*ssy from black women. I'm starting to see where his anger comes from. It's starting to make sense now. :ohhh:

Black women don't owe you sorry arse ninjas nothing! You got a job...so the phuck what? Welcome to the club! You want a phucking cookie for doing what us NORMAL people do every damn day??? :childplease:

Because he is out + free + famous and not getting that kind of love.

"WHAT ABOUT ME? IM A GOOD GUY :damn:"

Thank you! Call a spade a spade. Got a whole bunch of anti-social, no personality having, ugly ninjas complaining about their inability to pull the type of women they feel ENTITLED to...GTFOH. :childplease:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Your "observation" is dead wrong

Most dudes back then were not on that revolutionary shyt bruh. Thats one. Two where is your proof that that is what most black women wanted? You are so off base in your fabrications I have no choice but to treat you like a prostitute. Calling me a mangina wont change how completely off base you and the nikka you subscribe to are :pachaha:

:ohhh: Im wrong coz your feelings tell you im wrong

:stopitslime: Go cut an RnB album nikka ....your wasting your simp superpowers:cape:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: Im wrong coz your feelings tell you im wrong

:stopitslime: Go cut an RnB album nikka ....your wasting your simp superpowers:cape:
Facts = feelings? :dwillhuh:

Where is your proof that women wanted revolutionaries in the Civil Rights era?

I suppose thats why you feel you are being objective in calling whoever disagrees with you a "simp" or "mangina" :lolbron:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony of a dude calling anyone who doesn't cosign TS being a simp

And then claiming the only reason for the existence of black revolutionaries being because thats what women thought were sexy :skip:

And who put words in your mouth... you were the one talking about how this isn't prevalent in white or latino communities... implying it is for all of the black community and thus being a trend

You even used the word "trend" in a response to this sidebar

And then you claimed black people act on the whim of black women's sexual desires :skip:

U are even dumber than I thought :mindblown:

She Agree That I'm Looney 10

top post in thread. all of a sudden you pop back up ready to argue the same ole shyt in regards to sotomayor, eh? :alright:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

Not expecting much from a blk dude that has pawg alert in his siggy but....

First we must establish that-the success of a race/ethnicity what have you, depends heavily on the MEN of that race, ethnicity etc

With that being said. Any real BLACK AND ANTI-KHOON MAN would see that the ills of the black community rest heavily on our shoulders. Blaming sht on women is a bytchmade position. And i as a black man am embarrassed by males like tommy sotomayor

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She Agree That I'm Looney 10

top post in thread. all of a sudden you pop back up ready to argue the same ole shyt in regards to sotomayor, eh? :alright:
Dude and his blind followers are entertaining to me. Again I dont think we are in the double digit range of threads for dude yet, dont get excited.