TJ sotomayo breaks down. Emotional video

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oprah.gif

Id like to see those numbers too....i think they trend in the opposite direction...how many employed non black women you know who fukk with convicts???

The one girl said she was going to make $2000 that week for smuggling, a CO's salary isn't paying that. Then not to mention a lot of these women were apart of the BGF gang as well.

You nor I have proof that CO's get pregnant by inmates so that's not worth debating but these women aren't the only ones, I can tell you that. They also aren't the only ones pregnant by the same inmate either but again there is no proof. We wouldn't have known about these 4 women if this story didn't come out.

People do stupid things for money all the time. So I don't defend this behavior but compared to stories I've heard about dumb things people do for money, it's not really surprising.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
He complaining about dudes out here with jobs struggling to get p*ssy from black women. I'm starting to see where his anger comes from. It's starting to make sense now. :ohhh:

This is supposedly one of the chicks that got pregnant by the dude.

scan2010_029.jpg

:mjpls: Do you want her?

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Im not sure how 4 COs out of thousands getting pregnant by an inmate is indicative of an overall trend
Yes the overall trend is this
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmF33Lsyte0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmF33Lsyte0[/ame]

:blessed:

I guess every black man is a criminal... since 7% of us are felons

I guess every white guy is a school shooter

I guess every Latino is an illegal immigrant

This kind of thinking only makes sense when you have your mind made up and are looking for anything to confirm what you already "know" :mjpls:

:ufdup: you putting words in my mouth and taking this places i didnt go

you acting like you dont get it...ill explain the power of a woman to you

When women thought revolutionaries were sexy..Alot of men wanted to be this
panthers.jpeg

now you ladies proclaim your love for thugs and dudes are dressing and acting like

Slim-Thug-Rapper-Gun.jpg

If yall started fukking CEOs and saying IT nikkas are sexy i promise you the hood will become the next sillicon valley in less than 10 years

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmF33Lsyte0

When women thought revolutionaries were sexy..every man wanted to be this
panthers.jpeg

now you ladies proclaim your love for thugs and dudes are dressing and acting like

Slim-Thug-Rapper-Gun.jpg

If yall started fukking CEOs and saying IT nikkas are sexy i promise you the hood will become the next sillicon valley in less than 10 years
The irony of a dude calling anyone who doesn't cosign TS being a simp

And then claiming the only reason for the existence of black revolutionaries being because thats what women thought were sexy :skip:

And who put words in your mouth... you were the one talking about how this isn't prevalent in white or latino communities... implying it is for all of the black community and thus being a trend

You even used the word "trend" in a response to this sidebar

And then you claimed black people act on the whim of black women's sexual desires :skip:

U are even dumber than I thought :mindblown:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Lame nikkas are always crying about spilled milk. Its a billion other chicks out there that wouldnt look twice at a convict, but yet yall wanna complain about the ones that do and then black women lost as if they rep black women.

I mean what are yall missing?

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
The irony of a dude calling anyone who doesn't cosign TS being a simp

And then claiming the only reason for the existence of black revolutionaries being because thats what women thought were sexy :skip:

Youre even dumber than my initial calculations estimated :mindblown: Its no wonder you have to put your faith in a dude like TS, youre not capable of analyzing the world under your own mental power

:ufdup: where did i claim that puzzy is the only reason for men to be anything...not all men are simps...

alot of us will be what we want regardless

but the majority are weak minded simps

Tell me you dont see alot of nikkas walking around dressed like the current sex symbol rappers..why do you think they do it??

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: where did i claim that puzzy is the only reason for men to be anything...not all men are simps...

Tell me you dont see alot of nikkas walking around dressed like the current sex symbol rappers..why do you think they do it??

Just stop.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
oprah.gif

Id like to see those numbers too....i think they trend in the opposite direction...how many employed non black women you know who fukk with convicts???

I'm quiet sure that serial killers generally have female fans(ted bundy, Ramirez, Manson). bet most them are white too.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Lame nikkas are always crying about spilled milk. Its a billion other chicks out there that wouldnt look twice at a convict, but yet yall wanna complain about the ones that do and then black women lost as if they rep black women.

I mean what are yall missing?

They don't seem to realize that trashy men attract trashy women, I doubt any good dude wants anything to do with a woman that would get pregnant by an inmate. but I guess people are looking for any reason to complain. :smh:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmF33Lsyte0

When women thought revolutionaries were sexy..every man wanted to be this
panthers.jpeg

Slim-Thug-Rapper-Gun.jpg

So our prevailing demand to become revolutionaries did not occur because of the massively unjust societal pressures we were under at at time, but because black women found it sexy lol. Man some of you nikkas are so stupid its confusing.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
They don't seem to realize that trashy men attract trashy women, I doubt any good dude wants anything to do with a woman that would get pregnant by an inmate. but I guess people are looking for any reason to complain. :smh:

They complain cause its not them thats getting the cheeks.

They jealous cause some no good low down ass dude is fukking all the women they want, when in reality them chicks didnt want them from the door and they would be better off finding another woman.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
This is supposedly one of the chicks that got pregnant by the dude.

scan2010_029.jpg

:mjpls: Do you want her?

:huhldup: these nikkas are crying over this :scusthov:

Its a reason why they can only get pipe through a jail cell :lolbron:

shyt man, them nikkas are doing us a favor dikking down them hoes

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

U claimed black revolutionaries and Civil Rights leaders did what they did because that is what black women thought was attractive at the time

:mindblown: What does this have to do with the Civil Rights movement

What does this have to do with this story... u think this dude went to prison on purpose to fukk COs... u think the avg prisoner is fukking COs and pulling in 5 figures a week... do u know anything about real life and how human beings operate or did u learn it all from Tommy Sotomayor

Like I said let TS do the thinking for you, its clear you cant think on your own