TJ sotomayo breaks down. Emotional video

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Let's be for real, any dude making $16,000 a month (allegedly) is going to get p*ssy rather he's in jail or not. It's just that in jail he's limited to the p*ssy available to him. I doubt he'd be fukking with a lot of those chicks if he were on the street.
I wonder how much TS makes a month :mjpls:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:merchant: The ether buuuuurns

I see the simp kings are focusing so hard on trying to bash sotomayor they dont care how disgusting this actually is

THIS IS REALLY NASTY....just ask your non simping friends if you have doubts

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Let's be for real, any dude making $16,000 a month (allegedly) is going to get p*ssy rather he's in jail or not. It's just that in jail he's limited to the p*ssy available to him. I doubt he'd be fukking with a lot of those chicks if he were on the street.

:comeon: You think there are no white or latino drug barons and gangsters being locked up too..

some of them make way more..so by your logic someone like Noreaga should have at least 20 female guards pregnant...right

:childplease: You know damn well it wasnt mainly about the money..

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:merchant: The ether buuuuurns

I see the simp kings are focusing so hard on trying to bash sotomayor they dont care how disgusting this actually is

THIS IS REALLY NASTY....just ask your non simping friends if you have doubts
We already talked at length about this story

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ur-different-female-guards-8.html#post4043591

Seems logical that a thread about TS's take on a story we stopped talking about 2 weeks ago... would be mainly about TS, as we were done talking about the story 2 weeks ago :skip:

Its funny what dude chooses to focus on... and how he chooses to "help". The only "help" less impactful and more lazy than a Youtube show is throwing shots on a message board. At least dude shows his face. His fans are full blown cowards :skip: When this nikka does more for the black community than troll for YT hits then I think it will make sense for people to start taking him seriously

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: You think there are no white or latino drug barons and gangsters being locked up too..

some of them make way more..so by your logic someone like Noreaga should have at least 20 female guards pregnant...right

:childplease: You know damn well it wasnt mainly about the money..

I never said anything about race.

I'm pretty sure they were fukking him because he had money and influence. The one chick was going to get her rent paid and the others made additional money from smuggling. Add that to the fact that women are typically stupid and there you go.

I'd be willing to bet there are non black CO's that get pregnant by inmates. The shyt just happened to hit the fan.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Alot of problems concerning mating decrease when an individual becomes proficient with brazillian jiujitsu. Please take it, study it and master it and you will have your dream girl. Not one of my teammates struggles in this area. Got 99 problems having a wife is not 1 of those things, friends.

1366815083956.gif
I made a funny like comedians. :dj2:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
We already talked at length about this story

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ur-different-female-guards-8.html#post4043591

Seems logical that a thread about TS's take on a story we stopped talking about 2 weeks ago... would be mainly about TS, as we were done talking about the story 2 weeks ago :skip:

Its funny what dude chooses to focus on... and how he chooses to "help". The only "help" less impactful and more lazy than a Youtube show is throwing shots on a message board. At least dude shows his face. His fans are full blown cowards :skip: When this nikka does more for the black community than troll for YT hits then I think it will make sense for people to start taking him seriously

:stopitslime: I wasnt here for that thread and honestly tho every other post of yours i see is you defending the illogical so i guess now i know why youre not shocked by this

But it still nasty as hell

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime: I wasnt here for that thread and honestly tho every other post of yours i see is you defending the illogical so i guess now i know why youre not shocked by this

But it still nasty as hell
Where did I defend anybody :skip:

And you not being there... doesnt mean it didnt happen :mjpls: You ol 'peekaboo' ass nikka

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I never said anything about race.

I'm pretty sure they were fukking him because he had money and influence. The one chick was going to get her rent paid and the others made additional money from smuggling. Add that to the fact that women are typically stupid and there you go.

I'd be willing to bet there are non black CO's that get pregnant by inmates. This just just happened to hit the fan.

oprah.gif

Id like to see those numbers too....i think they trend in the opposite direction...how many employed non black women you know who fukk with convicts???

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Alot of problems concerning mating decrease when an individual becomes proficient with brazillian jiujitsu. Please take it, study it and master it and you will have your dream girl. Not one of my teammates struggles in this area. Got 99 problems having a wife is not 1 of those things, friends.

1366815083956.gif
I made a funny like comedians. :dj2:

:dead:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oprah.gif

Id like to see those numbers too....i think they trend in the opposite direction...how many employed non black women you know who fukk with convicts???

Im not sure how 4 COs out of thousands getting pregnant by an inmate is indicative of an overall trend

I guess every black man is a criminal... since 7% of us are felons

I guess every white guy is a school shooter

I guess every Latino is an illegal immigrant

This kind of thinking only makes sense when you have your mind made up and are looking for anything to confirm what you already "know" :mjpls: