Titty Sweeney says actors aren't ballin' anymore

Daps
She said she has a lawyer, an agent and a publicist. If she’s working with an agency there may be more than one person assigned to her. The publicist shyt makes no sense though. I didn’t know they were making that level of bank.

If she put 20 percent down on that home on a rate from last year then it’s like 15,000 a month so her publicist is probably getting 20k a month.
You think theses magazines interview these nikkas cause they interesting. Nah homie you pay to be on magazine covers, get verified check, articles written about you, etc. that’s what a publicist does you pay them to put you on their press run.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
White women stay being at number two nationwide when it comes to all pay demographics amongst all groups (second only to the men they are married to) , and yet stay complaining about being underpaid.
As Dave pointed out, they're not marginalized, they're upset about their cut of the heist

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she want that big bag she gotta start producing her own shyt which is tough but :manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Buy a 3mil home and struggle brehs. On the real, movie stars aren't eating like that because the game changed. Streaming ate the lunch and now folks going to have to get a grip and get a row home. Crying about nonsense when you can ball in a Kia Sorento. Its not a money problem, its a greed problem.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Surely, the mortgage on her $3 million Los Angeles mansion is a great monthly expense, but hopefully the golf course view from the front porch eases the pain.

However, the starter home is not in a gated community, which means fans can easily drive by and snap a picture for the internet.
:dahell:

What is the goddamn point of a mansion if it isn't in a gated community?

She probably makes enough money to live comfortably and set up her future if she was smart, but it's very obvious that she's not. :mjlol:

Daps
Idk if it’s ever been great for non-A list actors. Movie stars push the average salary figure up but there’s a reason that most actors are known for being servers.

A white cat I used to work with has a brother who teaches theater. He got paid 8k for a five-minute appearance on Psych. They flew him out and picked him up from his hotel in a limo. But that was over a decade ago. I looked his brother up and he's gone stir crazy with MAGAness posting memes.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For how well paid her publicist is she should've thrown her body in front of this interview. This is tone deaf as fukk. Ain't a whole lot of people on this planet who can take 6 months off of work.

Yeah, I don't get it. If she's paying that much for her publicist, how in the fukk did this terrible ass interview even get out?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

images

:ohhh: :russ:
Why does she needs a publicists? Hell as hot as she is right now why does she even need an agent? She probably get scripts sent directly to her and no longer has to audition.

I assume its all part of the feeding system, she gets rid of her publicists, people wont work with her because she is not playing by the rules.