Titty Sweeney says actors aren't ballin' anymore

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

She is campaigning for the EMMY. All this press is for that.

She is the IT star right now, she can have the roles, she wants the EMMY and more endorsements.

just checked…didn’t realize she’s nominated…it’s plausible :leon:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She’s not complaining about being poor, if anything she is bringing attention to a new way the film industry works. Need to get to work on them endorsements Sid.

"But she bought a $3m home" She still pays a mortgage breh :skip:

3M ain't nothing to sneeze at. She needed to put up at least 10% of that in cash. She's crying poor about not being able to take six months off and having to keep working only stopping because she had an anxiety attack.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
There's probably a deeper conversation to be had about how IPs (and not actors) have driven franchises more and more for the past decade or so and how that may eventually/inevitably lead to the price of the brick lowering, if not already...

(i.e. why pay a star actor 30 million to play Batman when you can get a mid star for 10 mill and "Batman" will still make the same box office?)

...however, any such convo goes out the window once you start talkin about you can't take off more than 6 months of work because of the 3 million dollar house you bought lol. Social media isn't going to look past that, no matter what the overarching message was supposed to be.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Get a nice condo in LA and get the mansion/big house in a cheaper area or state. Paying multiple agents? How many agents does a non-star have to have in the first place? And her monthly publicist bill cost more than her mortgage :hhh:
I mean all of that does make sense. You need to someone to watch the people managing your shyt. But she probably should’ve just kept renting. 3 million isn’t actually all that crazy for LA unfortunately.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I mean all of that does make sense. You need to someone to watch the people managing your shyt. But she probably should’ve just kept renting. 3 million isn’t actually all that crazy for LA unfortunately.
She said mulitple agents not multiple accountants to watch how her money is being managed. There's no need for a non star to have multiple agents period. Her monthly publicist bill being larger than her mortgage is also crazy imo. I agree that $3 million isn't insane for LA

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
She said mulitple agents not multiple accountants to watch how her money is being managed. There's no need for a non star to have multiple agents period. Her monthly publicist bill being larger than her mortgage is also crazy imo. I agree that $3 million isn't insane for LA
She said she has a lawyer, an agent and a publicist. If she’s working with an agency there may be more than one person assigned to her. The publicist shyt makes no sense though. I didn’t know they were making that level of bank.

If she put 20 percent down on that home on a rate from last year then it’s like 13,000 a month so her publicist is probably getting 20k a month.

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Couldn't afford her life in LA, but bought a $3 mil mansion. Okay then :mjlol:

She has a mortgage lol, 20% down is on 600k or she could just be renting and stunting for the gram.

As someone that works in the entertainment world, these actors/actresses are a bad or failed project away from complete financial ruin, especially sub 30 year old ones.