Titty Sweeney says actors aren't ballin' anymore

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps

images

“If I wanted to take a six-month break, I don’t have income to cover that,” the rising sex symbol recently told The Hollywood Reporter. “I don’t have someone supporting me, I don’t have anyone I can turn to, to pay my bills or call for help.”

The 24-year-old noted that she obviously isn’t broke — hello, Miu Miu, Laneige and Armani beauty campaign deals — but she doesn’t profit as much from her day job as people may think.

“They don’t pay actors like they used to, and with streamers, you no longer get residuals,” Sweeney explained.

The established stars still get paid, but I have to give 5 percent to my lawyer, 10 percent to my agents, 3 percent or something like that to my business manager,” the Emmy-nominated star rattled off.

“I have to pay my publicist every month, and that’s more than my mortgage,” Sweeney continued. “If I just acted, I wouldn’t be able to afford my life in LA. I take deals because I have to.”

Surely, the mortgage on her $3 million Los Angeles mansion is a great monthly expense, but hopefully the golf course view from the front porch eases the pain.

However, the starter home is not in a gated community, which means fans can easily drive by and snap a picture for the internet.

When the Reporter suggested purchasing a gate, Sweeney allegedly noted she had already maxed out her budget by acquiring the property last year.

“I couldn’t believe I was even able to buy a house,” she said. “I want to be able to stay there.”
:ohhh: :russ:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Y’all with these nicknames…the joint in TLR labeled her “Sycho Sid” :mjlol:

Not watching her pockets but not sure she should’ve bought a house like that at this stage in her career. Live modest, stack up

I don’t wanna go that route but she knows she could open up a non-nude OnlyFans right now and cake up right? :myman:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So she still capping like she not engaged to a literal heir to multi-million dollar pizza business? Her comments about modern day actor pay are more than likely accurate but she ain’t exactly living check to check or remotely strapped for cash.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn't afford her life in LA, but bought a $3 mil mansion. Okay then :mjlol:

She said based on her acting money. She did Euphoria and another HBO show and wasn't the star in either. How much do you think she got paid? She's not a movie star.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This bytch is stupid...:mjlol: could have used 1m to buy a place save $1m in some sort of ira roth account and the rest in investments, crypto or starting a side business in Hollywood such as producing indie films... She's is literally hustling backwards!!!:damn::dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Y’all with these nicknames…the joint in TLR labeled her “Sycho Sid” :mjlol:

Not watching her pockets but not sure she should’ve bought a house like that at this stage in her career. Live modest, stack up

I don’t wanna go that route but she knows she could open up a non-nude OnlyFans right now and cake up right? :myman:
Where would a sex symbol woman live that is modest?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Mane her ass can’t live in a regular community she would be hounded everyday. All you need is a down payment anyway. She prolly turning tricks on the side too as a side hustle
But like 1.she not even in a gated community and like 2. Aren’t people in LA used to celebs n stuff, especially people with money already, don’t they see them all the time ?

Daps
But like 1.she not even in a gated community and like 2. Aren’t people in LA used to celebs n stuff, especially people with money already, don’t they see them all the time ?
It’s not about being in a gated community it’s bout your neighbors. And no LA is huge. Depends on which part of LA you talmbout. Maybe in calabasas. Why is it the nikkas who know the least try to argue the most? Yawl realize all of LA isn’t Hollywood right?