Tips on smack talking during sex

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Tip #1

Stfu

Stop talking so much shyt while fukking her. Treat it like a rap verse, spit a few barz then be quiet. This isn't a 20 min freestyle. Its not a conversation. And I don't wanna hear "my girl love when I talk dirty fukking her"... yea I'm sure in your mind she loves Everything about you :comeon:and I'm not here to burst your ridiculously inflated ego bubble but you might be talking her fukking head off while fukking her... say a few nasty things.. then stfu

Tip # 2

Stop asking so many damn questions

Matter fact, don't ask no questions at all. "Who's is it?"
"You like it??
"Who's your king/ daddy?"
"Whats my name?"
"Do you love me?"

I know it's all a need for reassurance or pat on the back that you're doing a great job, but it's unnecessary nikka :comeon:.. Let's say hypothetically she is enjoying it and you're "doing great", every time you ask her something she has to stop focusing on how good she feels/ incoming orgasm, to answer your stupid ass question. Now she has to start over. She's probably a nice girl and she knows how fragile you are so she's not gonna say stfu mid-stroke and she'll let you finish all while patting you on the back the whole time..That's why I'm here, to tell you, stop asking her so many damn questions while fukking her.

Tip # 3

Stop talking that I'm in heaven shyt

You're in some p*ssy. You're not in heaven. I know it's hitting good and it feels good and vagina is literally the portal to life, that doesn't mean it places you in another dimension nikka, gather your wits. Just because your side bytch got a fat ass and you got her bent over stop telling her "I love you I wanna marry you" knowing damn well after you nut you can't wait to get back to your actual wife and kids. Stop telling one night stands "I wanna nut in you" because she might start talking that I'm in heaven shyt too and say "go ahead".. Congratulations! Now you have 18 years of monthly payments. Act like you've had some p*ssy before, you're not a little kid at story time so stop talking that promised land shyt to a ho you started fukkin a week ago

Tip # 4

Stop divulging your dark desires during intercourse..

It's just sex. It's not a confessional. Again, I know it feels great and you feel so alive and liberated, however, It's not the time and place for you to blurt out

"I'm raping this p*ssy"
"Damn I wanna taste you blood right now"
"bytch ill kill you"

Remember that chick you really really liked and you always wondered why she suddenly stopped responding to your texts :jbhmm:

I'm not saying suppress your dark desires but her titties ain't a therapy couch. Some things are best kept to yourself. If you're into role-playing, establish that beforehand with the woman, don't shout out some weird twisted shyt mid sex. Sure it turns you on like a mf but you're probably grossing her out..

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
"I'm raping this p*ssy"
:whoa:

Marco Zen said:
"Damn I wanna taste you blood right now"
b0e090e913132b49ff9dd082cb23f266_w200.gif

Marco Zen said:
"bytch ill kill you"
id-RPU.gif

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
My boy told me once he was clapping this chick from his church n she was hella stout back there n he slapped her on the ass n said "damn girl, this thing chunkier than the first lady's" and she just groaned n kept tossing it back.

He said she cried tears of laughter when they were pillow talking after, ish was so funny to her.

Went to his church one Sunday and I understand why he said that cause Pastor's wife had THE DONKEY ESTATE on her. Lovely woman though.

My boy lied in the moment but ole girl definitely had some lowkey surprisingly respectable yams on her.