Tips on high blood pressure? The bottom number is 3 digits which I've never had happen before

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
you dudes on meds need to 180 your diet...to the point where its work

fasting and cutting back to just veggies/meat until your body/gut starts repairing itself

my experience with family/friends tells me most folks even on their death bed have no interest in changing...
but one thing that has worked for me (and my girl) is the GAPS diet

its hard as hell to keep up with...
but you see changes pretty quick

I got my girl on it because she was having severe stomach pain...
she had gotten so used to it she didnt know you could exist without it

she's now able to eat foods she couldnt eat years ago

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody is built differently, you gotta play the card you were dealt with.

There’s nothing wrong with being on medication in addition to diet, sleep, no stress and exercise.

My blood pressure is fine but my A1c was damm near 11.5% during the pandemic and now is in the low 5.3%.

Got my blood work done last month, everything was good except my LDL cholesterol was elevated.

Now my goal is to go the Mediterranean diet for good, along with regular exercise. I have everything else in check.
11.5 :damn:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bump

Just booked my 2nd yearly trip at the doc for 6/30 for another check up and more bloodwork

and the dentist

If you ain't been yet now is the time to book it and then we finish the next 6 months strong 💪🏿
Ask for this test. It is the alpha and omega of blood tests in terms of how comprehensive it is. I request it every time. And the lab you use should have an online portal to keep track of the results over time.

"Comprehensive Health Profile" or "Comprehensive Male Panel Test"

Ignore the price if you have insurance. Just save the picture. Thank me later :wow:

blood-tests.png

Last edited: