Tipping really shows people's true colors

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I often tip except for pizza deliveries cause of the charge but I won't lie...I'm selfish.

Nobody told you to be working that job :manny:
I HATE that attitude people have about it, the whole oh...nobody told you to work at mcdonald's type of responses.

:beli:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I hate a man thats a cheap tipper. I dated a guy that left absolutely nothing. Everytime. Even when we had excellent service.

I usually leave the tip(as long as they deserve it). I sympathize cuz I used to be a waitress. shytty job. Shiity guest with shytty attitudes. shyt pay. Ill sell p*ssy before I ever do waitressing again.

Lol, this is the only reason why I tip--so others don't think I'm an a$$hole. Otherwise I'd :pacspit: on them bytchass waiters and waitresses. Here's a tip: get a better job :myman:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

where the fukk they waitin breh

Can't remember some bar/resturaunt in or around soho. She was talking shyt bout how she bought these $300 jeans. Went there and best believe they only hiring model type females and gay dudes. It was dark as fuc in that place to.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I HATE that attitude people have about it, the whole oh...nobody told you to work at mcdonald's type of responses.

:beli:

I'm sayin.. I'm pretty sure every restaurant structures its pay this way .. How many millions of server jobs are there? Someone has to do those jobs and in this economy, plenty of people WISH they could be a server. LOL @ looking down on anyone who is a server. What if that's the only job they can get right now? They supposed to just not take it? Sorry not everyone possesses the breadth of experience and skills as Coli posters

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sayin.. I'm pretty sure every restaurant structures its pay this way .. How many millions of server jobs are there? Someone has to do those jobs and in this economy, plenty of people WISH they could be a server. LOL @ looking down on anyone who is a server. What if that's the only job they can get right now? They supposed to just not take it? Sorry not everyone possesses the breadth of experience and skills as Coli posters

As I stated earlier, some places don't just hire anybody. Unless we talking about the bottom tier places. Just saying.

Los Angeles

The Fukk U Lay That Down
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
let me get this str8 in some states if ur a tipped employee

u get under the minimum wage:wtf: from what i know

here in LA we get 8 an hour plus tips

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they stealing jobs from the highschoolers breh
fukk em

:jawalrus::troll:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But you don't tip for good service. If that was the case, you'd tip at fast food places, shoe stores, shopping places, etc. You only tip because they don't make minimum wage. Don't front about it to seem like some kind of ultra citizen :usure:

People are saying it's about the service when it's really not. You do it because you feel bad for them not making minimum wage. Conditioning is a bytch though. Food service industry got you thinkin' you do it because of good service. :pachaha:

On top of this they do it because its the "thing to do" according to society :yawn:

I cant even lie thats the main reason I do it. For food delivery though hell nah. That 3.50 charge is your tip as far as I'm concerned :stopitslime: