Tipping really shows people's true colors

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate a man thats a cheap tipper. I dated a guy that left absolutely nothing. Everytime. Even when we had excellent service.

I usually leave the tip(as long as they deserve it). I sympathize cuz I used to be a waitress. shytty job. Shiity guest with shytty attitudes. shyt pay. Ill sell p*ssy before I ever do waitressing again.

There are wayyyyyy worse jobs out there than being a waitress, and I heard most waitresses make pretty good money.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you don't tip for good service. If that was the case, you'd tip at fast food places, shoe stores, shopping places, etc. You only tip because they don't make minimum wage. Don't front about it to seem like some kind of ultra citizen :usure:

People are saying it's about the service when it's really not. You do it because you feel bad for them not making minimum wage. Conditioning is a bytch though. Food service industry got you thinkin' you do it because of good service. :pachaha:

What a stupid post. Not only are those jobs entirely different, but they're not even allowed to take tips at those jobs.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
What a stupid post. Not only are those jobs entirely different, but they're not even allowed to take tips at those jobs.
How is it different? They all require (good) service. Someone has to wait on you when you go get some new shoes. Someone has to wait on you if you want to get a new computer. Someone has to wait on you at McDonalds and provide some semblance of service.

A lot of the fast food places I go have tip jars there. Even so, you stating that proves my point. Why do you think those a lot of those places DON'T have tip jars? Because they don't care about the service? Or because their employees make minimum wage?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
But you don't tip for good service. If that was the case, you'd tip at fast food places, shoe stores, shopping places, etc. You only tip because they don't make minimum wage. Don't front about it to seem like some kind of ultra citizen :usure:

People are saying it's about the service when it's really not. You do it because you feel bad for them not making minimum wage. Conditioning is a bytch though. Food service industry got you thinkin' you do it because of good service. :pachaha:
yeah i leave a generous tip for good service but i generally leave tips cause the people doing the job get fukked on payment by their employer which i think should be illegal.

i always believe its the things that people do when they don't have to do them that give a glimpse into true character. even if you should tip you really don't have to.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Bruh. If you walk into a restaurant and the server had a table full of reincar's right before you, and she busted her ass and got no tips, she's going to be less motivated to give YOU good service. There's nothing fancy in that statement, it's just common sense. :sitdown:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i leave a generous tip for good service but i generally leave tips cause the people doing the job get fukked on payment by their employer which i think should be illegal.

i always believe its the things that people do when they don't have to do them that give a glimpse into true character. even if you should tip you really don't have to.

Why do you support the diner if you know their fuk'n their employees? Do you buy nikes? :pachaha:

Bruh. If you walk into a restaurant and the server had a table full of reincar's right before you, and she busted her ass and got no tips, she's going to be less motivated to give YOU good service. There's nothing fancy in that statement, it's just common sense. :sitdown:
She should do it cuz its her job not cause of some unwritten rule. She'll proly spit in your food of the strengh of rincar exercising legal right not to tip.

This tip argument is stupid. More people tip than don't tip so what is the big complaint. These also the same muthafukas that will spit in ya food if they don't like what you say or if your tips aint good enough. But these the people who deserve a little more pay than they agreed to:stopitslime:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why do you support the diner if you know their fuk'n their employees?

She should do it cuz its her job not cause of some unwritten rule. She'll proly spit in your food of the strengh of rincar exercising legal right not to tip.

This tip argument is stupid. More people tip than don't tip so what is the big complaint. These also the same muthafukas that will spit in ya food if they don't like what you say or if your tips aint good enough. But these the people who deserve a little more pay than they agreed to:stopitslime:
because they serve food and that's where everybody is going.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Shouldn't good service be the backbone of any company? What company do you know who's objective is to give BAD service? None of them.

And if she's that much of a bytch, why is she working somewhere where a certain income isn't guaranteed if that's what she's looking for.

Either way you put it, it seems like it's more about money/wage rather than good service.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Shouldn't good service be the backbone of any company? What company do you know who's objective is to give BAD service? None of them.

And if she's that much of a bytch, why is she working somewhere where a certain income isn't guaranteed if that's what she's looking for.

Either way you put it, it seems like it's more about money/wage rather than good service.

No doubt good service can make or break a company, no argument there. But everyone is human. There's a reason why companies hire managers - they don't just set their organizational values at the onset and everything just takes care of itself from there. Managers are good when they can motivate, because humans aren't machines - they don't always do their jobs at the highest level at all times unless they feel motivated. Tips are a way restaurants motivate servers to provide customers a good experiences because managers can't watch and monitor servers' interactions with every customers. It's transferring labor costs to customers but it's also transferring monitoring/evaluation on to customers as well. It's just human nature that if you aren't receiving the reward for what you put in, you'll be less motivated to put in. In a perfect world, everyone would work hard all the time and abide perfectly by organizational values, but it's not a perfect world

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because they serve food and that's where everybody is going.

So. If it bothers you so much take a stand. It's places who take mandatory tips out off the final bill, why don't you go there.

Funny thing is those tips don't always got to waiter either:heh: but I guess you believe the customer should eat that, plus tip the table too.:snoop:

On a side note, I got cousins in NY who wait and they make upwards of $500+ a night sometimes, people don't even make that in a week.

*waits for someone to say if you can't pay more than the actual cost of a meal then you should stay home*

No doubt good service can make or break a company, no argument there. But everyone is human. There's a reason why companies hire managers - they don't just set their organizational values at the onset and everything just takes care of itself from there. Managers are good when they can motivate, because humans aren't machines - they don't always do their jobs at the highest level at all times unless they feel motivated. Tips are a way restaurants motivate servers to provide customers a good experiences because managers can't watch and monitor servers' interactions with every customers. It's transferring labor costs to customers but it's also transferring monitoring/evaluation on to customers as well. It's just human nature that if you aren't receiving the reward for what you put in, you'll be less motivated to put in. In a perfect world, everyone would work hard all the time and abide perfectly by organizational values, but it's not a perfect world
:usure::skip::stopitslime:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Just tipped a buck for a to go order for a breh who gave me mad free tortillas and extra sides at lupe tortila

:noah: those tortillas

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So. If it bothers you so much take a stand. It's places who take mandatory tips out off the final bill, why don't you go there.

Funny thing is those tips don't always got to waiter either:heh: but I guess you believe the customer should eat that, plus tip the table too.:snoop:

On a side note, I got cousins in NY who wait and they make upwards of $500+ a night sometimes, people don't even make that in a week.

*waits for someone to say if you can't pay more than the actual cost of a meal then you should stay home*

:usure::skip::stopitslime:

:wow:

where the fukk they waitin breh