Tipping really shows people's true colors

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
those hookers are :eat: though

whenever u call them they be like
when-youre-at-a-restaurant-and-see-your-food-coming.gif

sexual skill >>>> simply moving my plate of food from the kitchen to my table.

Real talk, we could have robots do the latter. We could also have robots for the former too, but nothing beats the soft touch of a thick redbone moving sensuously up and down my cock so I will gladly pay top dollar for it :datazz:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If it's not up to par, the bare min I tip is 10%. Some fakkits don't deserve the tip though OP pause.

Empty restaurant and takes 15 min to be seated, waiter socializing w/ coworkers, 30 min for check to come in after waiter says he or she is going to get it:beli: I only ONCE did not tip.

Nothing worse than seeing a bartender/waitress socializing with their coworkers while you're at an empty or near-empty bar with an empty drink just waiting to be served. :ufdup:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
it does. i don't really understand what's so hard about throwing a few extra dollars towards someone that gives you good service. you can talk about the companies and all that but at the end of the day, the only person you're really hurting is the person that served you. if you don't tip, i would suggest not eating out or buying drinks at the bar. it's how they make their living and you want to get into some sort of proxy war with the companies at the servers' expense. if you really wanted to send a message, you just wouldn't eat out or purchase drinks, not purchase them and send money directly into the company's pockets while not giving the person who served you a tip...

Let's be clear...

MOST waiters don't give you good service.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Let's be clear...

MOST waiters don't give you good service.

i mean, maybe based on your expectations. but i consider myself a very reasonable person and i do have some understanding of the service industry and the demands placed on servers, bartenders, etc, since i work with people within the industry. i believe it would be incorrect (and unreasonable) to say that MOST waiters don't give you good service. most waiters YOU'VE dealt with might not give you good service. and for that reason alone, based on your flat, generalized statement, i can already tell you're biased about the situation...

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I hate a man thats a cheap tipper. I dated a guy that left absolutely nothing. Everytime. Even when we had excellent service.

I usually leave the tip(as long as they deserve it). I sympathize cuz I used to be a waitress. shytty job. Shiity guest with shytty attitudes. shyt pay. Ill sell p*ssy before I ever do waitressing again.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Nah for real like I've said again in Europe I tip strictly depending on the service because over here wages are decent: if the service is just ok, no tip, if it's better, tip. We don't really tip at bars here, only in restaurants basically. When I was in Canada I lowered the bar since they live off that so I was tiping if the service was just ok (including in bars). It bugs me because drinks are already more expensive there. But one time that dude was kinda rude, so no tip :ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Servers and waitresses can come together and easily Puh for legislation for them o be paid a minimum wage. instead they would rather get paid less than min wage and circumvent the system through making more in tips. As well rarely is the full amount of tips paid in taxes. No wonder te economy is screwed when millions of people are cheating the tax system

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im pretty indifferent about tippin at the bar

like if i order a beer and someone takes it out the fridge n unscrews it for me, i dont feel obligated to add a buck to the price of EVERY drink. ill tip like every other drink, and always for the first one

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I drink a lot of water when I go out to eat. As long as my glass doesn't stay empty long I leave a good tip. I've had servers realize this and end up bringing 2 glasses at a time, they got really good tips for that.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
agreed. it's a social contract, in my opinion, entering the restaurant you know you have to tip. For me, I tip about the same, good service, ok service, it has to be noticeably bad for me to have an objection, but I would never say anything anyway. Just bring me the menu, the check, and let me enjoy my meal. And, it does make people look bad who look down on people in the service industry, they don't need my sympathy, but at least my casual respect.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Besides, I want GOOD service when I go out.
But you don't tip for good service. If that was the case, you'd tip at fast food places, shoe stores, shopping places, etc. You only tip because they don't make minimum wage. Don't front about it to seem like some kind of ultra citizen :usure:

People are saying it's about the service when it's really not. You do it because you feel bad for them not making minimum wage. Conditioning is a bytch though. Food service industry got you thinkin' you do it because of good service. :pachaha: