Tinder broad doesnt want no short man!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol females confuse niccas trying to get a nut on the low with actual worth. Every woman online has an ego but they can never land a man because dudes see them as a nut.

Too many men are loose with their dikk. Best believe she getting dikk easy lol but ain't no 6'4" fit male coffin her fat ass.

Yup,these are the types of chicks you go for after the club closes, when you fail to secure some ass:russ:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Naw it still makes zero goddamn sense either way :mjtf: bytch should take whatever the hell gives her the time of day

The ironic part is because you and so many other men think like this she gets Holla'd at way more than you'd imagine which is why these average and below average chicks go around thinking they the shyt

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I do not like short women at all. Reason is that I gotta look down to them when I talk and I do not like doing them in doggy position because they are short. Hurts my legs. :francis:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This buffalo wing sauce drinking, extra Cinnabon drizzle ordering bytch got some nerve :stopitslime:

But, on further consideration, I don’t and can’t really blame her. I blame these thirsty, no dignity having ass nikkas who are constantly gassing her who made her think she could even THINK about behaving this way. In my day:flabbynsick:, fat bytches were rightfully mocked and shamed and knew the proper hierarchy and their rightful place :ufdup:

Now, the game is all fukked up. I don’t wanna play anymore :mjcry:

Remember the days when you could rely on a fat bytch if you were in a drought?

When nikkas actually stuck to bytches in their league or above and didn't dumpster dive?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Bet her DM's are popping tho...
She got that attitude cuz nikkas still want her
Yup! Especially since she light-skinned or latina. You know that's like an upgrade to some brehs out there. My boy being one of them. The minute she's a lighter shade she moves to the front regardless how fat she is

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Give thirsty nikkas the internet and this What happens. I PROMISE she's not pulling up in real life with that energy.
Even a lot of the bad ones don't bring the same energy in real life. A lot of these insta thots that you see that be flexing hard on the gram/ snapchat etc be hella shy and timid in real life on encounter. :mjlol:

Easy for people to be hot shyt on the internet, from the desperate simps to the insta thots, internet tough guys, incel& WS racists. You name it, things folk wouldn't or couldn't dare do in real life are use what they use the internet for :russ: