Tinder broad doesnt want no short man!

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I can see women hating on short men but men hating on short women? nah a short woman can be the sexiest woman in the room...with the right aura, style, and vocab all that height sht will go right out the window quick I seen it too many times:whew:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Tonight at 7pm people with preferences outraged that other people have preferences.
You can have preferences without shytting on a demographic.

Basic concepts keep going over your head :snoop:. I thought you went back to community college :snoop:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can have preferences without shytting on a demographic.

Basic concepts keep going over your head :snoop:. I thought you went back to community college :snoop:
you must be one of the short nikkas she talking about :mjlol: y’all really mad about a fat bytch who has a preference :dead:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
you must be one of the short nikkas she talking about :mjlol: y’all really mad about a fat bytch who has a preference :dead:
I’m 6’2 and a former athlete. Guarantee I’m in better shape than you :mjlol: and will take your bytch and mother if I wanted.

You’re such a dumb loser nikka making random statements about someone you don’t even know.

I guess my basic point in my post flew over your head like that idiot :deadmanny:.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 6’2 and a former athlete. Guarantee I’m in better shape than you :mjlol: and will take your bytch and mother if I wanted.

You’re such a dumb loser nikka making random statements without knowing someone.
I’m 6’2 as well, see how easy that was :umad:

You ain’t taking shyt, just another coli lame running his mouth.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Online dating ruined the game.

Thirsty dudes giving these bbws power.

Bbws used to be that 1 to 5 a.m. smash and dash back in my days :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
anim-smell-test.gif

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
the sooner you guys learn about the 80/20 rule, the sooner y’all wont get upset over things like this.

Last edited:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
A lot of women have no self awareness at all so this isn't surprising to see. Chicks can be fat and basic looking or ugly as hell but will try to have standards and act like they're desirable.

People can have any preference they want but people can also make fun of somebody for having standards if they look like undesirable trash themselves. A short, fat and nerdy dude that only wants an in shape chick with a big ass and t*ts would look equally ridiculous as this chick.