Tinder broad doesnt want no short man!

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
This buffalo wing sauce drinking, extra Cinnabon drizzle ordering bytch got some nerve :stopitslime:

But, on further consideration, I don’t and can’t really blame her. I blame these thirsty, no dignity having ass nikkas who are constantly gassing her who made her think she could even THINK about behaving this way. In my day:flabbynsick:, fat bytches were rightfully mocked and shamed and knew the proper hierarchy and their rightful place :ufdup:

Now, the game is all fukked up. I don’t wanna play anymore :mjcry:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Fat bytch prolly got 100 msgs in her inbox :snoop:
I’m starting to question all the hype because it’s a plethora of women (all types) still single and/or in situationships so something has to give.

Likely a bunch of loser men and the ones above their weight class just want to freak and move on. So, they’re chasing that unicorn too. Some muscular, sexy, thugged out, educated, rich, responsible and faithful nikka with good hair that wants them.

I’m never going back to social media heavy again unless it’s Facebook to hit someone up and be out. I don’t even wanna do business or advertise on social media. YouTube videos and google ads to lead them to my content, the end.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Majin Buu is entitled to her preference.:yeshrug:
Good reference
:wow:
tenor.gif

Superstar
Daps
edit - someone else pointed out the joke

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Lol females confuse niccas trying to get a nut on the low with actual worth. Every woman online has an ego but they can never land a man because dudes see them as a nut.

Too many men are loose with their dikk. Best believe she getting dikk easy lol but ain't no 6'4" fit male coffin her fat ass.