All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hope dude good though for real

This the question I have desired to ask from the beginning of this

Who would feel sorry if someone got hurt/jailed?

I would bet money
That most would say Ruger and Billy are both clowns

Cause most posters would never get involved in such things

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Breh has been MIA since that callout thread.:lupe:

He's still online, he's read my dms because they can't be edited once someone views it.
Screenshot_20240507_161239_Brave.jpg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Everyone that comes after him ends up banned.:patrice:

Could it be because everyone that "comes for him" tend to be right wing, pro-Trump, lieing scumbag c00ns of this board that he calls out?

And that most of the people coming for him now are part of that right wing, pro-Trump FBA clique trying to silence anyone who calls out their obvious agent work for white supremacists?

The whole beef with the last person he got into it with was someone who was brazenly calling Africans savages, speaking for black Americans romantic ties with white people rather than other black ethnic groups, and was calling him "NR" repeatedly in his inbox.

And instead of focusing on that and getting weirdos talking white supremacist hate speech on this board the fukk outta here, the FBA house nicca defense force came through to make it about a ban bet and other dumb shyt. As if we need to win a bet and prove who is black to get rid of anti-black sub-white power hate speech and n word drops on this forum. And they will probably pop in here claiming I'm an alt-account or something. Projecting their gang mentality on people who are calling them out.

Of course these people inevitablely end up being the ones getting banned. They're disingenuous c00ns who know what they're here to try and spread, and are easy to punk and trollto oblivion. The last c00n didn't get the memo that the proper word is "tether" and just went right ahead dropping N-bombs. fukk him and fukk that whole clique crying over him. FBA hashtag is an embarrassing cabal of angry c00ns.

Last edited:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I have never known of a coli broah who was so shook that he abandoned his damn screen name mane. :what:

Ruger's 1 week ban is finished

:mjgrin:

I'm gonna give Billy the benefit of the doubt and say that he has only been MIA because he was waiting for Ruger to return so we can all see them finally set up the fist fight (or duel to death). Mods banning Ruger right when things were getting good messed up the flow so Billy said "No I'm gonna wait till he returns and then we can do the Don King thing and hype up a good fight." I refuse to believe Billy is really going out as the biggest p*ssy in Coli history.