Time for @Billy Ocean to go up on that summer jam screen

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: Like I stated before, the embarrassment that caused him to leave and not come back (yet) is proof that it really happened the way homie said it did.
Please tell me how that ended. @Billy Ocean is on the run after asking someone for a fade and giving out his home address? That's hilarious. lol

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Like I don't know all the details so someone break it down please. I knew something had to be up when I didn't see him in the Ghostface Killah thread that's stocked in the booth.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Please tell me how that ended. @Billy Ocean is on the run after asking someone for a fade and giving out his home address? That's hilarious. lol

Like I don't know all the details so someone break it down please. I knew something had to be up when I didn't see him in the Ghostface Killah thread that's stocked in the booth.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:russ: :mjlol: The @Billy Ocean Anthem

billy-ocean-when-the-going-gets-tough.gif

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Billy Ocean threatened to kick @Lastsecondrugers ass and to prove that he meant business @Billy Ocean gave his home address and told dude to pull up anytime he wanted to get that work. 2 hours later @lastsecondruger.pulled up with videotaped proof and simultaneously he posted on thecoli in real time telling @Billy Ocean to come on outside and give him his ass kicking. @Billy Ocean started making excuses for why he couldn't come out and then he called the police on ruger. @Billy Ocean got so scared that he hasn't come back to thecoli since. He has been signing in under a bunch of different aliases though and lecturing people on the evilness of violence. The thread is in the rafters if you want to read it.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
@Billy Ocean threatened to kick @Lastsecondrugers ass and to prove that he meant business @Billy Ocean gave his home address and told dude to pull up anytime he wanted to get that work. 2 hours later @lastsecondruger.pulled up with videotaped proof and simultaneously he posted on thecoli in real time telling @Billy Ocean to come on outside and give him his ass kicking. @Billy Ocean started making excuses for why he couldn't come out and then he called the police on ruger. @Billy Ocean got so scared that he hasn't come back to thecoli since. He has been signing in under a bunch of different aliases though lecturing people on the evilness of violence. The thread is in the rafters if you want to read it.
Wow

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They helped expose and take out @Billy Ocean so it served it's purpose.

They both should have banned weeks ago anyways for that near altercation that could have put unwanted attention on this site.
There was no near altercation, dude did a quick fly-by picture/video and hurried home to start his creative writing exercise :pachaha: