Tim Duncan officially retires after 19 seasons with the Spurs.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
:ahh:

Does this mean there's now a truce between the Lakers and Spurs stanbases or do we still need TP and Manu to retire? :jbhmm:

Probably won't end until after the Hall of Fame ceremony.

Laker stans will be talking shyt about how Kobe got more time to speak than Duncan.

Us Duncan stans will respond cracking jokes at Kobe inefficient use of words leading to a speech five minutes longer than Duncan's.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

YNV4G.gif

file_170891_6_tumblr_mlx3l8bErw1qzaoamo1_r1_500.gif

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
:salute: to Timmy D. It took me a long time to concede the best PF of all-time title to him because my KG blinders wouldnt let me see the truth until it was over :mjcry:

I hate that tim duncan ruined some seasons of the Wolves and did so without seeming to break a sweat while KG did everything he could do to get under his skin.

Because his stan base isnt as big as other legends, we wont get to hear about how he is one of the most dominating playoff players in history while also being one of the best teammates in any sport. May your retirement go well, may your new girl stay out of the gym and sit back and enjoy as KAT becomes the new and improved you :wow: