Tim Duncan officially retires after 19 seasons with the Spurs.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

That's the king showing respect to the greatest power forward of all time :takedat:

011416-NBA-Cleveland-LeBron-James-San-Antonio-Tim-Duncan-after-a-game-MM-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.59.jpg

:mjcry:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:salute: to Timmy D. It took me a long time to concede the best PF of all-time title to him because my KG blinders wouldnt let me see the truth until it was over :mjcry:

I hate that tim duncan ruined some seasons of the Wolves and did so without seeming to break a sweat while KG did everything he could do to get under his skin.

Because his stan base isnt as big as other legends, we wont get to hear about how he is one of the most dominating playoff players in history while also being one of the best teammates in any sport. May your retirement go well, may your new girl stay out of the gym and sit back and enjoy as KAT becomes the new and improved you :wow:

:to:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
shytty and disrespectful posting on the first page. That bytch nikka KD could only wish he'll have a career like TD.

When the Heat ethered him in 13' what did he say the next year?

"We'll get it done this time." Then proceeded to give the asswhoppin' of a lifetime :wow:

Meanwhile servant runs to his daddies :scust:

Thank you Tim and congrats.

Last edited:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kobe had to make the whole year about him while leading his team to the worst record in the west

Timmy kept it low key all year helping his team win 67 games and not wanting to make it about him

Shows you who's the real legend
Yup

Kobe was selling out arenas despite being on a shytty team and being a shell of his former self. Duncan could never do that

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
duncanmiss_medium.gif

This is how I choose to remember Timmy and also the 2001 WCF vs the Lakers, when the Spurs were swept and blown off the floor by Kobe & Shaq.