Tim Duncan officially retires after 19 seasons with the Spurs.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
duncan2.gif

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjcry: @Da King we knew this day would come but not that soon...

:mjcry: It's been an honor to watch him and see what he's accomplished throughout his career. GOAT PF is an understatement.

:mjcry: It'll be very strange to see the Spurs play and not see 21 out on the court with them.

:mjcry: Watching Spurs-Knicks games will never be the same again. The playoffs will never be the same again. The NBA is forever changed.

:mjcry: 5X champion. 2X MVP. Leads all Spurs in every statistical category in the history of the organization and a plethora of other accomplishments... The GOAT.

:mjcry:I'm at a loss for words... I'm happy I got see him play. Thank you, TD for everything that you've done for my favorite sport. It's been a pleasure and an honor.

:mjcry: #ThankYouTD #Goodbye21 #GoSpursGo #Spurstape

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: @Da King we knew this day would come but not that soon...

:mjcry: It's been an honor to watch him and see what he's accomplished throughout his career. GOAT PF is an understatement.

:mjcry: It'll be very strange to see the Spurs play and not see 21 out on the court with them.

:mjcry: Watching Spurs-Knicks games will never be the same again. The playoffs will never be the same again. The NBA is forever changed.

:mjcry: 5X champion. 2X MVP. Leads all Spurs in every statistical category in the history of the organization and a plethora of other accomplishments... The GOAT.

:mjcry:I'm at a loss for words... I'm happy I got see him play. Thank you, TD for everything that you've done for my favorite sport. It's been a pleasure and an honor.

:mjcry: #ThankYouTD #Goodbye21 #GoSpursGo #Spurstape

900x900px-LL-ff58a49f_shannon-sharpe-meltdown-o.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Goodbye beloved, thank you for everything.

I know yall expect a long ass post, but I'll honor his understatement the same way.

When have we not been in it together, we have been yin and yang for years. Without the rivalry it wouldn't have been as fun, thank you to my LWO brehs for keeping me on my toes :francis:

@Newzz @theoretic @threattonature @CantStop @2Quik4UHoes @portcityplaya

One last time brehs, fukk yall Duncan > Kobe.

it's all love right now breh no ill will. let us take this moment to bond and come together
920x920.jpg