TIL that the average fast food worker is 26 and female

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fast food restaurants are open all day (i.e. during school hours) but people still ignorantly have this idea in their head that those jobs are only for teenagers or that only school kids work there so it’s no point in paying them livable wages.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
unless ur a millionaire you are one hospital bill, car accident, or layoff from this being your future
Hospital bills keep folks in poverty more than anything else but it's unspoken. Yet people are getting sicker and sicker at younger and younger ages. But that's ok. We have a slew of drugs with catchy names and jingles to get you through your day.

Ohh ohhh ohhh oh zampic! :francis:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m not gonna shame someone for having a job. You never know what and how they got there or what they had to go thru to even get that far in life.

There just so many people with different lives, to look down and assume someone isn’t something or hasn’t done something or that because you wouldn’t or HAVENT HAD TO (privilege).

I have a friend who was actually born in jail. I often think about what or how my identity would be shaped if that was considered my “start”. Not to say that you have to feel down or less or yourself. Truth is, it could shape your identity it multiple ways, and therefore your life direction.

So, im not mad. I just pray for their happiness and that the job doesn’t suck aspirations out of them.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why if you really handsome gang you should be getting free shyt all the time. Nothing but cute young women working fast food over here

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So that means we got to pay them like the adults they are

Nah. Flipping burgers ain't no $25/hr job. It's not a career you're supposed to work your entire life.

They need to move up to management/business side or move to better ventures