Tiktoker goes viral by telling illegal immigrants how to “invade” homes in America

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Waiting for the SPIN from the usual illegal immigrant sympathizers. :pachaha:

george-weekend-mood.gif
I would at a couple of them, but i don't want to kick up dust

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Do Squatters Have Rights in NYC?​

Yes, squatters enjoy various rights and protections in NYC and New York State. In New York, if a person lives on a property openly and adversely without the owner’s permission for at least 10 uninterrupted years, that person can make an adverse possession claim, provided that they have paid the taxes throughout the teen years.

From the same article you posted.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
From the same article you posted.
That’s correct but NYC has a unique case from the rest of the state “However, in New York City, things get a little bit more complicated. Specifically, the city has its own set of adverse possession law as it relates to apartments. When a squatter takes possession of an apartment unit in New York City, they obtain what is called “squatter’s rights.” In NYC, squatters are granted rights after just 30 days. Yes, you read that correctly, ONLY 30 DAYS.”

And based on the video… it looks like it goes beyond apartments… it includes various residential properties.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
That’s correct but NYC has a unique case from the rest of the state “However, in New York City, things get a little bit more complicated. Specifically, the city has its own set of adverse possession law as it relates to apartments. When a squatter takes possession of an apartment unit in New York City, they obtain what is called “squatter’s rights.” In NYC, squatters are granted rights after just 30 days. Yes, you read that correctly, ONLY 30 DAYS.”

And based on the video… it looks like it goes beyond apartments… it includes various residential properties.

But not Illegal Immigrants breh, that's my point lol.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
WRONG! :sas1:

"Approximately 476,000 undocumented immigrants lived in NYC in 2019"

Breh, if an Illegal immigrant gets caught on a vacated property he can't claim squatters rights because he's not registered in the country, his ass will be across the border in no time if he didn't seek asylum in the proper manner.

That's the point I'm making...

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
We dont play them games.......I come in my house and it's somebody there the only word to take is gone be mine......dead men don't have a perspective

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Breh, if an Illegal immigrant gets caught on a vacated property he can't claim squatters rights because he's not registered in the country, his ass will be across the border in no time if he didn't seek asylum in the proper manner.

That's the point I'm making...

"Law on the books" vs the actual enforcement of the "law on the books" are 2 different things altogether.