TikTok Says It's Not the Algorithm, Teens Are Just Pro-Palestine

Daps
Wait until you find out that some people have actual principles and aren't just purely transactional. Also, it may be a surprise to you, but not everyone equates Palestinian children with Hamas.
One of the worst parts about this board are the folks who are just PURELY transactional and don't have any real beliefs at all. Could you imagine just constantly arguing in bad faith every time you open your mouth on a subject :heh:

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This should not come as a surprise. And when you're seein HD vid of dead kids... yeah shouldn't come as a surprise at all.

real talk the jew's overplayin their hands with this shyt. Drawin too much attention to themselves
Undo a hundred years of sympathy, brehs.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
WHO IS PALESTINE LED BY?

:sas2:

how do you reconcile major U.S political support of Israel actions against the hundreds of thousands of Americans marching to support Palestinians? according to your logic, there should be hundreds of thousands of americans marching to support isreal to mirror the american governments policy stance

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
how do you reconcile major U.S political support of Israel actions against the hundreds of thousands of Americans marching to support Palestinians? according to your logic, there should be hundreds of thousands of americans marching to support isreal to mirror the american governments policy stance
They are ignorant and motivated by emotions rather than logic.....a sad reflection on our educational system being played-out on this board since this war began.

Most of them don't even know that Arabs got the majority of Mandatory Palestine and think the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza are a different group of Arabs.​

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
it's actually fukkin bizzare

i thought i was living in a simulation for 2 weeks

how the fukk do people on tik tok see dead kids and clear evidence of high key nazi shyt from israel - cutting off water, bombing hospitals, etc

but on CNN they're doing a sob story on an israeli family that has to live in a hotel cause they lost their house and they dont have enough rooms for each family member

WHAT THE FUKK
It's not bizarre if you're not afraid to simply state which group largely controls the mainstream media in America

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty clear that mainstream media has one narrative, and social media has another
they rolled out Van Jones so you already know it's looking bleak out here. I listen to the media and watched Morning Joe read the message off the prompter. It's funny to watch. The talking points are being disseminated and the soldiers are out marching,

Also I never knew Michael Rappaport was so hardcore with it. He's out here sulking and pretending to be oppressed and this whole time I thought he was an Irish white dude. It's a sight ton see........All this wealth and influence yet have the "oppression" worse than minorities and are saying they have "no allies" in their plight.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe. The only thing that makes me skeptical is because its TikTok which is owned by the Chinese, who would push anti American interests and US interest is in propping up Israel.

It's entirely possible that this is how most teens feel, given the current of what is online and the discourse. Still, that rally in DC the other day had a lot of pro-Israel people marching.

I wouldn't trust any media source one way or the other too politically charged.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They tried to double down and got fact checked. Look at the slang :snoop:
The official Twitter account of the Consulate General of Israel talking like a teenager while they commit war crimes then getting slammed by the facts.

That was the event they were paying people to attend ($200/each). They literally tried to report x10 the number.

Organizers often lie about their numbers for things like this (happens on both sides of the aisle) I don't believe for a second they had that many