TikTok Says It's Not the Algorithm, Teens Are Just Pro-Palestine

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They don't. It's funny watching people sitting in multi miliion dollar mansions with funds and resources, belly ache and say "hey black people, unite with us we're all in this struggle together" :stopitslime:

ALL JEWS LIVE IN MANSIONS, HUH?

:mjpls:

U TELLIN ON YASELF

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@voiture - Resorting to exploiting LGBTQ people as a weapon to justify Israel's atrocities is despicable, but expected from you and losers like @Sccit. It's even more disgusting coming from him, because he says some of the most vile and hateful shyt on here about them. He even blames them for the "downfall" of Israel.

There's a word for what you're doing:

YOURE GAY, RIGHT?

FORGET ALL THAT NOISE, JUST GO VISIT GAZA BRUH.. IM SURE ULL DO QUITE WELL OUT THERE

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

A MAJORITY OF JEWS IN ISRAEL ARE SEPHARDIC/MIDDLE-EASTERN JEWS

THE ASHKENAZI/EUROPEAN JEWS ARE A MINORITY OF THE JEWS IN ISRAEL

STOP REPEATING FALSE TALKING POINTS U HEARD ON TIKTOK
And they are the reason they are in power and have a stranglehold on other European countries as well as ours

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
YOURE GAY, RIGHT?

FORGET ALL THAT NOISE, JUST GO VISIT GAZA BRUH.. IM SURE ULL DO QUITE WELL OUT THERE
:heh: This fukkstick is really trying to virtue signal about the LGBT. You call these people demons day in and day out and encourage their oppression, but are quick to exploit their suffering at the hands of Arabs because it's good for your current cause. Disgusting.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:heh: This fukkstick is really trying to virtue signal about the LGBT. You call these people demons day in and day out and encourage their oppression, but are quick to exploit their suffering at the hands of Arabs because it's good for your current cause. Disgusting.

it's called concern trolling. :francis:

Concern trolling involves someone opposing an idea or viewpoint, yet acting like they’re an advocate for the cause. A concern troll offers undermining criticisms under the guise of concern. Their goal is to sabotage the cause being discussed, and to inspire doubt among group members. This occurs in groups rallied around a particular issue, especially in political parties, and the goal of concern trolling is to cause dissent within a community.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why do I keep reading the title as Algorithm, Texas??? :why:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
All ages ARE pro palestine. There are jews protesting right now demanding a ceasefire. People are reading articles and watching footage that shows how one sided this so called "war" is.
Yeah breh i wanted to stay out of this shyt but enough is enough. Im neither pro Palestine nor pro Israel but above all i am NOT pro genocide, not pro hospital bombing, and if i live to be 150 the image of what they are doing to these children will haunt me for the rest of my life.

And i have nothing against the jay E double yous as a people. But as far as those responsible for these crimes against nature, may they in an ironic twist share a circle in hell with the last motherfukker who tried to pull off a genocide :pacspit:

Like really, just fall the fukk back already and go develop ur own got damn land. More than enough fukking desert to go around, for fukk sake :what:

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Those Jews were Arab. Those in israel that colonized are white Jews from Europe
Those Arabs were Muslims, not Jews.

Israel isn't a colony because it isn't controlled by a foreign power. Those that emigrated to Israel AFTER WW2 are, for the most part, 'White', but that says nothing about those who emigrated there from Russia and Yemen in the 1800's up until WW1 due to pogroms, or those that emigrated there after 1948 who came from the Middle East and North Africa, or those who came from Ethiopia in the 70's and 80's.

Calling them 'colonizers' is just an emotional buzzword used as propaganda by anti-Jewish factions who know that the West loathes it.​

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
German Jews went through it sad to see there decedents act like the Germans in our modern time

but lets be real

sccit's people they have to buy friends because everything is "boy who cried wolf" with them :manny:

$250 for students to come to a pro Israel rally because they organically can't create that righteous fire

because they are now the "Germans" sad but that is the facts in front of us.

only thing they can get is religious nuts on their side and we know they cowards when the smoke clears

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

I DONT AGREE WIT HOMOSEXUALITY BUT I ALSO DONT CALL FOR THE DEATH OF HOMOSEXUALS

THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE

THE REASON THE SUPER GAY RADICAL LEFT IS ROCKIN WIT PALESTINE TELLS U ALL U NEED TO KNOW

I DONT EXPECT MOST PEOPLE TO GET IT, BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT INTELLIGENT

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So why didn't you correct my take, rather than just calling names and saying I'm wrong? Are you 8 years old, mentally?
You must be 8 years old physically if you're cool with the hundreds of billions of American taxpayer dollars that have been sent to Israel to prop that country(and their wars) up when there are so many Americans in need of assistance

Any american with a job should have an issue with what'd happening over there