TikTok Says It's Not the Algorithm, Teens Are Just Pro-Palestine

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
SOUNDS FAMILIAR

:mjpls:

The difference between your ilk and Black people is that I don't want Black folk harmed, attacked or driven out from anywhere

That'd be like someone telling us to get over slavery, or telling Native Americans to get over the Trail of Tears.​

Apples and oranges

That implies slavery was the only act of discrimination towards (and grievance) Black people in this country

I'm not Native, but I'd wager a nice chunk of them would sympathize more with the Palestinians, they didn't suddenly invade Siberia and displace the mfs there

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The difference between your ilk and Black people is that I don't want Black folk harmed, attacked or driven out from anywhere

Apples and oranges

That implies slavery was the only act of discrimination towards (and grievance) Black people in this country

I'm not Native, but I'd wager a nice chunk of them would sympathize more with the Palestinians, they didn't suddenly invade Siberia and displace the mfs there

WAIT .. U THINK THAT THE HOLOCAUST WAS THE ONLY ACT OF ANTI SEMITISM AGAINST JEWS?

HOLY SHIIT

:dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Imagine someone told you to 'Get over slavery.'​

A LOT OF THESE WEIRDOS ARE ON PUPPET STRINGS AND BEING FORCED INTO ANTI-SEMITIC IDEOLOGY, PERPETUATED BY THE RADICAL LEFT WHITE FOLKS AND ARAB EXTREMIST

IRAN LOVES WHATS GOIN ON OUT HERE RIGHT ABOUT NOW

THEY WONT LEARN UNTIL ITS TOO LATE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Piss off zionist, no one gives a fukk what you and the rest of the zionist trash think. Being anti isreali government isn't antisemtism you stupid fukk

It would be the equivalent of saying it's racist to dislike the actions of a government in Asia, Africa or Europe. Straight up dogshyt logic. You zionist are a bunch of mentally handicapped shyt eating pieces of shyt and will do anything to justify the slaughter of children. fukk you

the-rock-spit.gif

IMAGINE THINKING THAT BEING AGAINST JEWS HAVING A HOMELAND ISNT ANTI-SEMITIC LOL

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Imagine someone told you to 'Get over slavery.'​

I've heard worse and my gripes are with contemporaneous problems like: racial profiling, gerrymandering, school-to-prison pipelines, etc. as opposed to chattel slavery :manny:

WAIT .. U THINK THAT THE HOLOCAUST WAS THE ONLY ACT OF ANTI SEMITISM AGAINST JEWS?

HOLY SHIIT

:dead:

I don't care about antisemitism or the holocaust :ld:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
A LOT OF THESE WEIRDOS ARE ON PUPPET STRINGS AND BEING FORCED INTO ANTI-SEMITIC IDEOLOGY, PERPETUATED BY THE RADICAL LEFT WHITE FOLKS AND ARAB EXTREMIST

IRAN LOVES WHATS GOIN ON OUT HERE RIGHT ABOUT NOW

THEY WONT LEARN UNTIL ITS TOO LATE
Martin Luther King, Jr. was right....