TikTok Says It's Not the Algorithm, Teens Are Just Pro-Palestine

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
you just described every mainstream social media site.

but what exactly do you think china is suppressing in this information war?

mastodon doesn't have any algorithm and even on that platform it shows that there are more supporters for palestine using the "#freepalestine" hashtag than the "#standwithisreal" hashtag.

NNlUqet.png

ZnkozYg.png

I don't think China is suppressing anything. I just think they have an interest in boosting anything that runs counter to US, it's allies and agenda.

IF they are doing anything (and that's a big IF) I think it would be boosting the exposure of pro-palestine content not suppressing pro-israel content

Sure most major social media platforms have heavy controls on what you see but none of them are sponsor/controlled by a National government (outside China).

Mastadon isn't even comparable in this scenario and isn't a even a large enough sample size compared to the larger social media platforms.
- It's open source (none of big ones are)
- It's self hosted (none of big ones are)
- It's run by a non-profit (none of big ones are)
- it's total user base isn't even 1% of Tik Tok's

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I mean even that fakkit sccit tried to push his B.S on there. 25 years ago, we would have looked at Fox and Cnn and be like these evil Palestinians. Now we can look at youtube and tons of other sources and decide where we stand. It has nothing to do with hating Jews. They are in the wrong and when you oppress people for so long, violence tends to happened. Things could be made right, by giving these people their lands back fairly and allow them to live like actual citizens, not like they are prisoners.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Does China control twitter? That's where most people are seeing footage from Gaza.

Elon himself caught flack for allowing anti-isreal 'misinformation' on his platform getting internet to Gaza after they cut it off it to keep journalists from documenting the carnage.

Are you sure about that? Like is there a published article about that you pulled that from or are you being anecdotal?

Because Tik Tok has double the active user base twitter does so unless primary distribution of Palenstine related media goes there I'm not sure why twitter would be where more people go to see this content when it has half the userbase.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
TikTok about to be up outta here for real now :mjlol:
too many people addicted to social media now. shyt ain't happening.

Yarmulke brehs get tiktok canned and you gon see some real anti-Semitic shyt pop off. Not a good idea. :whoa:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It affects us plenty. Where you think American race soldiers are getting their training/equipment/cues from?

Isreal see's the black youth as one of their biggiest problems in the U.S You think they can't switch targets and just start conflating "BLM" with Hamas?

Where you think a lot of these cops get their training/equipment from?

FIrst city to ban training by Isreal is forced to reconsider????

Cop City? You gonna give a fukk when they try to set up a blockade on "Chiraq"??? Or how about when there's another attack on American soil over the support we have given these maniacs?

Breh, none of that affects my day to day life. No matter who does what around the world, no matter who has been in office, for 37 years all I’ve done is move up in society and find easier and easier ways to take care of my family.

None of these “race soldiers” have affected me or my kids or wife; ever. BLM didn’t affect me in any kind of way besides me seeing through their bull shyt from the jump. We live great and nothing has/will change that.

Edit: 9/11 was the only thing ever to affect me directly, since I’ve been born. And it’s only because we now have all these stipulations to get on a plane. I guess also COVID because I had to wait for the lies to pass before I could got back to living a normal life.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Are you sure about that? Like is there a published article about that you pulled that from or are you being anecdotal?

Because Tik Tok has double the active user base twitter does so unless primary distribution of Palenstine related media goes there I'm not sure why twitter would be where more people go to see this content when it has half the userbase.

I'm talking about the actual footage of the genocide, Babies brains hanging out, bodies being lowered out of multiple story buildings, israli SETTLERS, not soldiers killing palastinians and pissing on them, the shyt that is keeping people up at night, No I haven't seen much of THAT content directly on tiktok as it's more graphic, no different than all the half naked chicks on there telling you to go to their twitter to see more detail.

Don't have an article for that but I think you can wrap your head around how that works.

Tiktok is more like the place where everyone is going to talk about what they're seeing and hearing.

Daps
Unless it happens to Jews.

Then, it's justifiable.​
Piss off zionist, no one gives a fukk what you and the rest of the zionist trash think. Being anti isreali government isn't antisemtism you stupid fukk

It would be the equivalent of saying it's racist to dislike the actions of a government in Asia, Africa or Europe. Straight up dogshyt logic. You zionist are a bunch of mentally handicapped shyt eating pieces of shyt and will do anything to justify the slaughter of children. fukk you

the-rock-spit.gif