TikTok Says It's Not the Algorithm, Teens Are Just Pro-Palestine

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Even if they aren't controlled by foreign power they are still colonizers. US wasn't controlled by foreign power since 1783 but they still colonizers that stole their land from Native Americans.

ARABS ARE LITERALLY THE BIGGEST COLONIZERS, SPECIFICALLY OF BLACK COUNTRIES

THEY COLONIZED ISRAEL TOO.. AND NOW THE JEWS WHO ARE INDIGENOUS TO THE LAND ARE SOMEHOW COLONIZERS BECAUSE THEY RETURNED AFTER BEING FORCED OUT BY THE ROMANS

BUT PALESTINIANS, WHO NEVER HAD SOVEREIGNTY OVER THAT LAND, SETTLED THERE..

….AND SOMEHOW THE JEWS ARE THE “COLONIZERS”

:dead:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Would you like to see what Hamas did to Jewish babies on October 7? Pics/videos have been floating around for a bit thanks to the terrorists filming their 'operation' and it seems most of this board only has problems with non-Jewish casualt....err, I mean murder victims.

Here's a taste.....

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Would you like to see what Hamas did to Jewish babies on October 7? Pics/videos have been floating around for a bit thanks to the terrorists filming their 'operation' and it seems most of this board only has problems with non-Jewish casualt....err, I mean murder victims.

Here's a taste.....

Slurping up that israel propaganda I see

CUqLxFv_d.png

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Slurping up that israel propaganda I see
Well, it seems that the terrorist propaganda is more suited to your taste buds.

Terrorists leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Would you like to see more of what they did to Israeli civilians even though Hamas' leaders vehemently denied any were targeted and terrorists NEVER lie?​

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
U TALKIN TO ONE RIGHT NOW

IM THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO LIVED THIS CONFLICT 30+ YEARS N NOT JUST REPEATING FASHIONABLE TALKING POINTS PERPETUATED BY ARABS WHO FEED ON THE RADICAL LEFT TO BRAINWASH AN ENTIRE NATION OF CLUELESS LIBERAL WEIRDOS WHO CANT EVEN LOCATE PALESTINE ON A MAP
What's YOUR Background?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I bet the average teen is 10x smarter than you breh lol

YOU ONLY THINK THAT BECAUSE YOUR IDEOLOGY FALLS IN LINE WITH THE AVERAGE TEEN, WHO IS GREATLY INFLUENCED BY FASHIONABLE MOVEMENTS THAT TRENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA LOL

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
YOU ONLY THINK THAT BECAUSE YOUR IDEOLOGY FALLS IN LINE WITH THE AVERAGE TEEN, WHO IS GREATLY INFLUENCED BY FASHIONABLE MOVEMENTS THAT TRENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA LOL

Says the guy who doesn’t know how to turn off caps lock. He can speak for himself, why you riding his dikk so hard breh? 🤔

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
You'd lose that bet as the 'average' teen can't count to 10 without using their fingers and can't read at their grade level.

:coffee:

Do you have children? tell me what kinda math you were doing in starting in middle school and I’ll tell you what these kids are doing, let’s compare notes 😬 these kids will run intellectual laps around you.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Do you have children? tell me what kinda math you were doing in starting in middle school and I’ll tell you what these kids are doing, let’s compare notes 😬 these kids will run intellectual laps around you.
:russ:

:mjlol:

Running is all they can do because they can neither read nor write nor perform simple calculations. Meanwhile, I was doing taxes, 1040, 1040a, etc., and Algebra/Geometry in the 5th Grade while reading for fun.

Ask a school-aged child what's the last book they read that wasn't assigned.​

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
lol answer the question, I don’t give af about national testing scores. That doesn’t account for private/home schools or the lack of resources and funding these schools has. So what type of math were you doing in grade school? 🍿
Read the edit and I attended Public Schools so that's NO excuse.

:coffee: