TikTok Says It's Not the Algorithm, Teens Are Just Pro-Palestine

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't prove your assertion, but this disproves it.......

Nebi_Musa_riots%2C_The_Times%2C_Thursday%2C_Apr_08%2C_1920.png

Arab Jews weren't attacking other Jews.

Arab Muslims were.

:coffee:
I don't know where you got that I was stating that Arab Jews were attacking other Jews lol.
But that does prove that Arab Jews were coexisting fine in that area until the Zionist from the diaspora started showing up causing tension.
Aligns with the YouTube video I posted

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“ARAB JEWS” LOL THERES NO SUCH THING.. IM AN “ARAB JEW” ….. IT JUST MEANS A JEW WHO WAS NEVER EXILED TO EUROPE TO MIX WIT WHITE FOLKS BEFORE ARABS CAME TO COLONIZE THE LAND. SO MOST OF ISRAEL IS “ARAB JEWS”
:scusthov: he mentions how you Zionist try to erase their history. Far-right ideologies are disgusting.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't know where you got that I was stating that Arab Jews were attacking other Jews lol.
But that does prove that Arab Jews were coexisting fine in that area until the Zionist from the diaspora started showing up causing tension.

MY FAMILY IS THE “ARAB JEWS” U SPEAK OF… AND EVEN THO THERE WAS PEACE BETWEEN CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS LIVIN AMONGST EACH OTHER, THERE WAS ALSO BEEF AND VIOLENCE INCITED AGAINST JEWS BY OTHERS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Then there was no point in you posting that video as Zionism wasn't the cause of tensions.​

bnew

Veteran
Daps
ITS NOT EVEN THAT THEY DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.. ITS THAT THEY HAVE A HISTORY OF OPPRESSING BLACK FOLKS AND COLONIZING BLACK COUNTRIES. THE BRAINWASH HAMAS AND IRAN ARE IMPLEMENTING ON THE RADICAL LEFT WHICH IN TURN TRICKLES DOWN IS NEXT LEVEL

white people have a history of doing the same and you'd be surprised at how many black people don't wish genocide upon them.