TikTok Says It's Not the Algorithm, Teens Are Just Pro-Palestine

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You can't be 30% of the Forbes richest 100 list while also being 'oppressed'.

OPPRESSION MEANS SUBJECT TO HARSH TREATMENT.. NOT TALKIN BOUT CORPORATE AMERICA. THE GENERAL PUBLIC (WHITES & ARABS IN PARTICULAR) ARE UNEQUIVOCALLY HARSH AGAINST JEWS. EVEN ON THIS FORUM, IM SURPRISED MY POSTS IN HERE HAVENT BEEN DELETED YET. IVE BEEN BANNED OUTA EVERY HAMAS VS ISRAEL THREAD FOR BEIN ANTI HAMAS…. NOT EVEN GUNA MENTION THE FACT THAT MOST ARAB COUNTRIES WONT EVEN ALLOW JEWS INSIDE. BUT YEA, JEWS ARE TREATED GREAT BY EVERYONE….LOL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IN 2005, ISRAEL “ETHNICALLY CLEANSED” THE JEWS FROM GAZA IN SEEK OF PEACE

AND WE SEE WHAT HAPPENED THERE…….

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's bullshyt. If it were true, then the folk with easy lives would remain idealists, and the folk who had seen the worst shyt would have the biggest flips and turn conservative.

Reality is the exact opposite. In real life, it's the investor class, the homeowners, the business professionals, who give up on their idealism the fastest. Most of them haven't had jack shyt in life so far as obstacles, yet the moment white hippys got cushy jobs and mortgages, they started second-guessing all that MLK Jr. shyt to fight for lower taxes, segregated schools, and mass incarceration all over again.

The main reason that some generations turn conservative over time is because owning shyt makes you selfish. "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." The more money they get in their bank account, the more they start sympathizing with pro-rich and pro-business policies, and the more they start gravitating towards Republicans or at least the pro-Wall Street establishment dems. And once they bite onto their takes on the money issue, everything else creeps in alongside it.

:ohlawd:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tbf America is pro Israel

And who owns Tik Tok again? China. I wouldn't be surprised if they were running cyber psyops the same way Russia did with Facebook.

So, China gonna clash with Israel....

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
OPPRESSION MEANS SUBJECT TO HARSH TREATMENT.. NOT TALKIN BOUT CORPORATE AMERICA. THE GENERAL PUBLIC (WHITES & ARABS IN PARTICULAR) ARE UNEQUIVOCALLY HARSH AGAINST JEWS. EVEN ON THIS FORUM, IM SURPRISED MY POSTS IN HERE HAVENT BEEN DELETED YET. IVE BEEN BANNED OUTA EVERY HAMAS VS ISRAEL THREAD FOR BEIN ANTI HAMAS…. NOT EVEN GUNA MENTION THE FACT THAT MOST ARAB COUNTRIES WONT EVEN ALLOW JEWS INSIDE. BUT YEA, JEWS ARE TREATED GREAT BY EVERYONE….LOL
I wonder fuking why? Look at your people over there? They are evil filth! Settlers yeah? Fuk outa here!

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I rather listen to a person from the soil than propaganda on TV

U TALKIN TO ONE RIGHT NOW

IM THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO LIVED THIS CONFLICT 30+ YEARS N NOT JUST REPEATING FASHIONABLE TALKING POINTS PERPETUATED BY ARABS WHO FEED ON THE RADICAL LEFT TO BRAINWASH AN ENTIRE NATION OF CLUELESS LIBERAL WEIRDOS WHO CANT EVEN LOCATE PALESTINE ON A MAP

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
People aren’t becoming pro-Palestinian because of TikTok, it only reinforces their existing views. Theres a difference between say 10 million Americans supporting Palestinians but not really caring that much…and 5 million Americans deeply invested in the conflict to the point where they’re so troubled they actually go out and protest and risk arrest or injury for it.

Even if TikTok is tipping the scales, that doesn’t mean the Pro-Palestinian movement is the result solely of CCP propaganda, or can even be largely attributed to it. And it doesn’t invalidate the stance either. The CCP is being opportunistic and taking advantage of an already popular viewpoint and exploiting it for their own gain. It’s a popular viewpoint especially among the youth, and it’s the opposite of the official US’ government stance, and there is an election next year.

I want to see the Republicans keep that same energy for Twitter and Facebook. That Maine shooter was radicalized on what platform…remind me, because it wasn’t the Chinese one. (For the record fukk TikTok though)

:camby:

This issue reached critical mass for a lot of reasons that don’t involve TikTok.

This issue has largely been out of sight and out mind for the majority of Americans. Unless you’re Jewish, Muslim, or Arab American you probably didn’t grow up hearing about this conflict in the news, or from your family. But the scale of the attack on 10/7 and the already contentious nature of US society means people had to pay attention to this issue…and this issue isn’t new, and neither is the fervor on either side. Now that fervor is more wide reaching with technology, that’s the difference.

Second, millennials and Gen Z are more liberal and progressive than other generations. The Israeli government over the past 2 decades has become increasingly right wing and authoritarian. The Likud are scum of the Earth, racists, and fascists. They all should be sharing jail cells with Hamas members, if we’re being merciful.

Ben Gvir, their current Minister of National Security, had a picture of Baruch Goldstein of Baruch Goldstein in his office. The same Baruch Goldstein who massacred 29 innocent Palestinians while they were praying in a mosque. He only removed the picture after being asked to by an opposition leader in the Knesset..but that’s not even the point, he IDOLIZES a literal Jewish terrorist and he’s their Minister of National Security. How the fukk could you defend that?

But wait…it gets even worse, that same piece of shyt grabbed the Cadillac emblem off of Rabin’s car in the 90s and said
Just like we got to this emblem, we can get to Rabin
Rabin was assassinated 3 weeks later by a right wing Israeli extremist, and a lot of people say that peace died with Rabin.

And then you have their Minister of Finance Bezlael Smotrich talking about a Palestinian village:
Asked at a public conference on Wednesday why he liked the since-deleted tweet about Hawara, Smotrich said in comments caught on camera: “Because I think the village of Huwara needs to be wiped out. I think the State of Israel should do it”
There’s also their Minister of Heritage who said they should nuke Gaza last week and was only suspended from cabinet meetings. But that kind of hatred behind that statement existed well before 10/7.

Their Deputy Defense Minister in 2015 (under Netanyahu’s government) who said this in a radio interview talking about peace talks with Palestine had this to say about Palestinians
“To me, they are like animals, they aren’t human.”
Theres so many more examples of similar things being said, I could go on and on.

The Israeli government if it weren’t so evil, might’ve gotten sympathy they were looking for. Theres very little reason to trust their intentions when they say shyt like the above. That right wing rhetoric is the same shyt we have here. Right wing Israeli’s and right wing Republicans, same shyt different ass hole.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Arabs were Muslims, not Jews.

Israel isn't a colony because it isn't controlled by a foreign power. Those that emigrated to Israel AFTER WW2 are, for the most part, 'White', but that says nothing about those who emigrated there from Russia and Yemen in the 1800's up until WW1 due to pogroms, or those that emigrated there after 1948 who came from the Middle East and North Africa, or those who came from Ethiopia in the 70's and 80's.

Calling them 'colonizers' is just an emotional buzzword used as propaganda by anti-Jewish factions who know that the West loathes it.​

:unimpressed:

Last edited: