Tiktok is just gen z crying about getting cheated on, low paying jobs

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
People really can't stand seeing other people happy and enjoying shyt that they don't like personally........ shyt is wild as fukk.........

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully they break the wheel. Our generation (millennials) are to full of shyt admit that they were hoodwinked and bamboozled.

You have people pushing freedom at the same time the dominant message has been to put yourself. The result is a generation of people who recognise what is wrong, but fall into the system so long as they've got theirs.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Legit concerns.

Women just chase the bag and if youre broke the odds of getting cheated on are high

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any grown man who downloads and uses Tik Tok is a straight up fakkit. I said it

Stick to IG/FB/Twitter and The Coli/Boxden. The shyt we came up on. Hell, sprinkle a little Reddit for information and even all that is overload

You weak minded insecure people always gotta put down someone in order to pull yourselves up.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Who else thinks the goat internet era was the late 90s till like 2008

That was before everybody and their mother was on the internet but it was still popping and more lowkey
I think it was that, but also there was no monetization. You couldn't get rich by acting like a jack ass. Now you can. Imagine going to class and every third student is trying to be the class clown. That's what these platforms are now. People are obsessed with trying to go viral to make money.

And part of the reason they want to do that is because they've watched their buying power shrink. It's motivating all manner of scams now. People are desperate and will try anything. It's absolutely infuriating reading a real estate ad from 1998 or talking to people age 50+ about how much they made relative to how much shyt cost when they were in their 20s.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i've said it before and i'll say it again, people that complain heavily about social media tend to search out the worst possible shyt and their algorithm just reflects that.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Who else thinks the goat internet era was the late 90s till like 2008

That was before everybody and their mother was on the internet but it was still popping and more lowkey
Yeah peaked at 2010
Slow decline from 2012 to 2015
Took a dive after 2017 when trump won

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Stick to IG/FB/Twitter and The Coli/Boxden. The shyt we came up on. Hell, sprinkle a little Reddit for information and even all that is overload

they got great tool tips and diy guides.

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps

I use to think like this before I downloaded tiktok it has a lot of funny and useful videos on there.

It's much better than the cesspool known as twitter or x whatever .

Give it a shot breh