Tia Mowry files for divorce after 14 years of marriage

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Always interesting to see brothers come into threads like this with very cavalier attitudes about men cheating, even sharing recommendations for the women to just work it out unless the cheating was "beyond an acceptable limit."

When women cheat, they are called everything but the name of God and it serves as proof that all women belong to the streets.

:wow:

just an observation.
:skip: we don’t that he cheated breh.

It’s just chatty patty and hear say for now.

I’m of the conclusion that they just grew apart.

It happens. Let’s just wait for the facts

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Always interesting to see brothers come into threads like this with very cavalier attitudes about men cheating, even sharing recommendations for the women to just work it out unless the cheating was "beyond an acceptable limit."

When women cheat, they are called everything but the name of God and it serves as proof that all women belong to the streets.

:wow:

just an observation.
By who? I mean a whore is a whore but when women cheat, everyone laughs at the husband and other women cheer her on.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

You know who wanted it

I don't know anything..

The fact she open about this is telling.

Women get her age and all of a sudden want to be smutted out like they're 21 again...just as the husband is entering his :russell: phase..the wife enters into a second phase full of delusion where they feel entitled to young D.

I don't know I'm just talking shyt :pachaha:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

DAMN...PICKED THIS nikka UP
AT THE BUS STOP LIKE
SHE WAS THE nikka AND
HE WAS THE bytch.

:devil:
:evil:

That's not what happened breh.

They (him, Tia and Tamera) were all shooting a movie called Hollywood Horror, Tia and her sister were driving and saw him at the bus stop and offered him a ride to the studio set. They were all going to work that day :yeshrug:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
OK I understand getting divorced. but why do folks ALWAYS have to announce their personal business on social media tho?

If they can show all the good times on social media then why not share the bad times as well?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:skip: we don’t that he cheated breh.

It’s just chatty patty and hear say for now.

I’m of the conclusion that they just grew apart.

It happens. Let’s just wait for the facts

We don't know he cheated but that doesn't negate the point. People are in this thread saying that if he did cheat she should work it out, also mentioning that she shouldn't give up because she's older and won't find another man. When women cheat, there is no such grace, it's "back to the streets".

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't know anything..

The fact she open about this is telling.

Women get her age and all of a sudden want to be smutted out like they're 21 again...just as the husband is entering his :russell: phase..the wife enters into a second phase full of delusion where they feel entitled to young D.

I don't know I'm just talking shyt :pachaha:

Peep her social media :sas2:

Husband has barely been featured for MONTHS outside of few uploads and she been THIRST TRAPPING :sas2:

You would NOT think she's even married.

She BEEN PLANNING this MOVE

Meagan Good 2.0

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
By who? I mean a whore is a whore but when women cheat, everyone laughs at the husband and other women cheer her on.

We literally have a whole GMB movement

:gucci:

When anything in a marriage happens that could even remotely be blamed on a woman, we shame the man for marrying her in the first place because the central idea of the movement is that women cannot be trusted.

:gucci: