Tia Mowry files for divorce after 14 years of marriage

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:patrice: Unless it was heavy cheating where the bytch was in your bed, he constantly beat your ass behind close doors or he took thousands of dollars and hid the money there’s no point to separate at 45 years old.. just work that shyt out

U not going to find another man out here unless you trying to:mjpls: now

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: Unless it was heavy cheating where the bytch was in your bed, he constantly beat your ass behind close doors or he took thousands of dollars and hid the money there’s no point to separate at 45 years old.. just work that shyt out

Nah. For some people, cheating is a dealbreaker. Especially in current society when your survival doesn’t depend on staying with your mate.

She is still pretty and successful. She also doesn’t seem to be shallow and is willing to date guys outside of her income bracket (which might have been an issue here), so i don’t think she’d have a problem finding another guy if she wanted one.

Or a long-term bf which is what a lotta chicks are opting for these days.
I dunno. I’ve heard it in the streets that he cheated on her, but I dunno if that’s true or not. If it is, then I don’t blame her. IMO being alone is better than being with a cheater. :yeshrug:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

She wants to be free and ride the Cock carousel I guess

Trillie Kane

Rookie
Daps
Yup. I was just scrolling months ago and i guess it was one of these dumb made up awareness weeks.

It was breastfeeding awareness week and she posted a tbt pic of her breastfeeding and i was like damn them nipples juicy as fukk.

Women are too addicted to social media. Most men aren't. Not everthing needs to be posted
:shaq::shaq: Just found this post..yupp they juicy..

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Good luck to them both. It’s entertainment for us but it’s real life for them. The streets are talking .. well the internet .. and folks are saying Corey has been cheating and MIGHT have a little one on the way. As a woman that’s a hard pill to swallow if true. I’ll never say GMB but GMB brehettes… disclaimer : this is all allegedly.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
She sees how happy her sister is
8f6.gif