Tia Mowry files for divorce after 14 years of marriage

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Try to save their marriage and their family?

If woman divorced just because the man cheated (outside of some crazy circumstances like family members and all that), it means she was looking for a pretext.

Try to save a marriage that one of the members of the marriage intentionally jeopardized. Why is that burden on her?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Try to save a marriage that one of the members of the marriage intentionally jeopardized. Why is that burden on her?

Cause she's wise, you know. Wise people do the right thing. They don't ask "why should I carry the burden of doing the right thing?". They do the right thing. They look beyond their self interest.

Wise women...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Maybe nothing happened and they decided to split before it came to that. Everything doesn't have to end in some epic dramatic fashion (Not saying theirs did or didn't)

People don't understand that more and more marriages are ending because the stigmas that elder generations had don't exist anymore...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Cause she's wise, you know. Wise people do the right thing. They don't ask "why should I carry the burden of doing the right thing?". They do the right thing. They look beyond their self interest.

Wise women...

You're not explaining how this makes her wise.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I just did. She makes the right decision to preserve her family, which is the most important thing. Priority.

If this is the most important thing then the husband wouldn't have jeopardized the family to begin with. There's nothing wise about preserving a family with a person that doesn't value the family.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
If this is the most important thing then the husband wouldn't have jeopardized the family to begin with. There's nothing wise about preserving a family with a person that doesn't value the family.

Protecting the family is the most important thing. It's an objective reality. It does not depend on the husband's behavior. The husband cheating does not change that. There is no 'if' here. A wise woman knows that. A foolish woman will find any reason to divorce.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's hilarious seeing how some of these women cover up their advertising as 'self love' and 'being in rest'.

Imagine the kind of reactions a married man posting a picture of himself in some boxers laying back in bed talking about, "Sometimes I just need to love myself and feel confident" would get

the sad thing is that none of those women in her comments are even telling her she's tripping. "Ooooh girl u acting outtt, you so bad teehee."

FieldMouse51

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
704 QC

full