TI is my dawg but what the fck goin on with this

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

iiBkBvK0xMFXc.gif

Look at his feet struggling to back all that ass up. I'm just glad he kept his shirt on.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Made sense in the context of the video to me :manny:

He just out here enjoying hisself man, Its not like he a new rapper in his early 20s that got prove his self to anybody. I think he finally starting to wise up... I don't he can really eat off the hardcore trap nikka angle no more, but he can easily make a transtion to Moveis, TV, Business and other ventures a la Snoop Dogg....

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was hilarious, TIP having fun out chea :win:
Rappers don't have to be angry felons all the time :beli:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
SyodIKO.gif

:damndamndamn::cube:

if he pointed to the sky on some john travolta shyt....while doin that...

woulda been the ol school dance from dallas called the sheek...throw on mc breed aint no future in yo frontin...around some ol dallas heads 31 n up...watch what happen

:damn::damn::damn:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVA8U-7caTg"]WWRNOnline.com exclusive... J. Cobb performing "Sheek Fool" - YouTube[/ame] ( he does the lazy version of it)

Last edited by a moderator:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
lets get it straight, TI is my dawg.... i just thought it was funny to see the evolution of him from trap muzik to this point, nikka jiggin n bussin harry belafonte moves in videos n shyt. on a sadder note, since straightening up his image, his album sales have been meek mill status, but i do think by him making this change, he is keeping die hard fans and at the same time building a new fanbase.

i expect a song with him and justin timberlake after seeing that shyt. aint no diss, but i think thats where he at. trap muzik tip is truly dead n gone. thats why it seems like blowing smoke when he still tries to revert back to that

semtex

:)
Daps
He said back in 2005 he was workin on his temper :ehh: must have worked.

"I'm a emperor, ya best be glad I'm workin on my temper.
Otherwise I'd cock a pistol send some missiles to ya temple."

:youngsabo: