TI is my dawg but what the fck goin on with this

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Let that man :cook: he on anotha level

:comeon: anotha level? TI is my nikka n all but he shoulda retired from rap after paper trail

On a paper scale. Paper Trail was Piff, "I'm Illy" :whew: but I'm not cosigning his new albums. He's just on a anotha level as far as branching out. Reality show, acting and business ventures.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m70c974jJV1rvwq31o1_400.gif

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
he's the :king: and if he wants to :stylin: then he's goin to :stylin:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
The presence of that white girl behind him makes this a bit too c00ntastic tho

....right on cue. Thought I'd get to the end of the thread before the shucking/jiving accusations.. :wow:

:popcorn: In before the over-analysis of this video by the resident militants...

...before the "shucking/jiving" accusations get directed at Tip & Pharrell....

....before they point out that T.I. is dancing around the white chicks while brushing their hair...

....before they point out that Robin Thicke's in the only black chick's ear saying "Let me domesticate you. You're an animal..." while holding her by her ponytail.

...before they make a big deal out of them pointing at the blonde during the "You the hottest bytch in this place" lyric.

Fortunately, that nonsense should all be avoided because I just peeped that there's an UNRATED version of this video. :noah: :scheme:

[ame=http://www.vevo.com/watch/robin-thicke/blurred-lines-unrated-version/USUV71300526]Blurred Lines (Unrated Version) - Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell & T.I.[/ame]

336x199px-LL-ffcde97d_edge.gif

So yeah...definitely let that boy :cook: and let us :eat:. I definitely would've been :stylin: on that set too.