TI is my dawg but what the fck goin on with this

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
lets get it straight, TI is my dawg.... i just thought it was funny to see the evolution of him from trap muzik to this point, nikka jiggin n bussin harry belafonte moves in videos n shyt. on a sadder note, since straightening up his image, his album sales have been meek mill status, but i do think by him making this change, he is keeping die hard fans and at the same time building a new fanbase.

i expect a song with him and justin timberlake after seeing that shyt. aint no diss, but i think thats where he at. trap muzik tip is truly dead n gone. thats why it seems like blowing smoke when he still tries to revert back to that

Because he hasn't already done that and it didn't win him a Grammy? :kobewut:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
tip-dance.gif

So many things in this gif...

I wonder how Paula Patton feels about that Ass Smack in the background.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
How the fukk can nikkas defend this dude after he made a commercial asking people to drop dimes??? What part of the game is that?

:wtf:

the same way you listen to an ex cop who locked in your drug dealing political prisoners at lights out :stopitslime:

:snoop: just shut the fukk up and leave the coli you confused mulatto cac-c00n

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same way you listen to an ex cop who locked in your drug dealing political prisoners at lights out :stopitslime:

:snoop: just shut the fukk up and leave the coli you confused mulatto cac-c00n

eat a dikk, fukkboy. you talk real slick behind that computer screen. bytch nikka.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He getting older, enjoying life

:obama: good to see somebody can rationalize things on this idiotic board

people seem to forget that at the end of the day

T.I is an ENTERTAINER

why is it a crime for him to DANCE A "JIG" or SERENANDE a BYATCH "(you can have whatever you like")

when that is basically WHAT HE SIGNED UP TO DO!!!

the TRAP isn't and hasn't been a REALITY for T.I.P for over a decade or more now......since he is so far removed from that , he went from the hood to hollywood litearaly...

and yall niccas having a problem with this?!?!? :why:

So i guess yall would have felt more comfortable if walked out with a faux AK-47 in his hands mean mugging the camera :russ:

i love having conversations about RAP MUSIC with yall niccas but i'm SOOO TIRED of having to RATIONALIZE arguments with FOOLS

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:obama: good to see somebody can rationalize things on this idiotic board

people seem to forget that at the end of the day

T.I is an ENTERTAINER

why is it a crime for him to DANCE A "JIG" or SERENANDE a BYATCH "(you can have whatever you like")

when that is basically WHAT HE SIGNED UP TO DO!!!

the TRAP isn't and hasn't been a REALITY for T.I.P for over a decade or more now......since he is so far removed from that , he went from the hood to hollywood litearaly...

and yall niccas having a problem with this?!?!? :why:

So i guess yall would have felt more comfortable if walked out with a faux AK-47 in his hands mean mugging the camera :russ:

i love having conversations about RAP MUSIC with yall niccas but i'm SOOO TIRED of having to RATIONALIZE arguments with FOOLS

i feel you breh. im just looking at it kind of like a consistency issue. if this is gonna be you and where you are going artistically, do it. i hope he does stop all the trap rap and straightens his image. but dont flip flop. just be real about things. if you not in that life no more, stop poppin that shyt then you dig?