Throw ya life away trying to kidnap a dyke neckbeard crehs

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I remember reading a post analyzing that shyt like the Zapruder film. Like "Look at how his expression changes when she brings it up, he looks like he wants to cry because he knows this obnoxious woman is taking another opportunity to shame his intelligence blah blah blah"
:mjlol:WTF is wrong with people? You know how many women have roasted me on my flaws :mjlit:then paid me back in the bedroom later :manny: that's the name of the game

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
He will and then people will act shocked when he murders a girl a few years later. shyt happens every time you read up on these incidents. Like "He was previously arrested for exposing himself to a minor etc etc."
Maybe someone will pull his paperwork in the bing and fix that

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
What can we do as a society to help them?
giphy.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
White boy had some devious plans and wanted Mandy DEAD
The Tampa Bay Times has new details on the ongoing Sonya Deville case that led to Phillip A. Thomas being arrested for breaking into her home in Lutz, Florida, as well as stalking charges. In Deville’s petition to the court seeking protection from Thomas, she noted that she actually came face-to-face with him and yelled “What are doing, what do you want?” at him while he was holding a knife and pepper spray.
It’s also noted in the petition that Mandy Rose was at Deville’s house that night, and that Deville woke her up shortly after 2:41AM when her home alarm system went off. The two of them fled to the garage and were able to get away from the home from there.
Thomas thought Deville was still upstairs when she and Rose had already left, and has admitted that he planned to pepper spray her and hold her hostage until she answered all of his questions.
Deville noted that after she got Thomas’ name from authorities, she looked him up on Instagram and saw his “obsessive” messages to her account.
“The nature of the messages from this account were obsessive, suicidal, idolizing, saying, ‘You are the only person I will ever love,’” she wrote.
The last message on the account, at 12:16AM on Sunday, said, “Look outside, baby, by your pool. I’m here. I’m gonna kill that little b—- you have inside with you.”
In other messages, Thomas revealed that he had found out Deville’s address, made threats against her family, described sex acts, and posted a photo of his penis.

The petition was successful, as Deville was granted a temporary injunction against Thomas.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's the parents fault half the time, or lack of parents.
Thats not it. We got black men raised in single mother homes who turn into millionaire athletes from crazy ass neighborhoods...DMX was robbing nyggas..Jay Z was a dope boy...and you got white folks raised in Brentwood, California or Rancho Santa Fe and they end being pedophiles, date rapists, and shooting up schools.

When you get to be 14 or better, you know better in this era. You decide to lose virginity..male or female...you know what you doing. No excuses. Thats too weak..i hate that age excuse for females when they fukk up "I was too young at 22..didn't know any better" fukk that. I had a scholarship at 14..get that bullshyt out of here

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Thats not it. We got black men raised in single mother homes who turn into millionaire athletes from crazy ass neighborhoods...DMX was robbing nyggas..Jay Z was a dope boy...and you got white folks raised in Brentwood, California or Rancho Santa Fe and they end being pedophiles, date rapists, and shooting up schools.

When you get to be 14 or better, you know better in this era. You decide to lose virginity..male or female...you know what you doing. No excuses. Thats too weak..i hate that age excuse for females when they fukk up "I was too young at 22..didn't know any better" fukk that. I had a scholarship at 14..get that bullshyt out of here
You know everyone writes their own story, right? Parenting takes blame or appreciation no matter what.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The Tampa Bay Times has new details on the ongoing Sonya Deville case that led to Phillip A. Thomas being arrested for breaking into her home in Lutz, Florida, as well as stalking charges. In Deville’s petition to the court seeking protection from Thomas, she noted that she actually came face-to-face with him and yelled “What are doing, what do you want?” at him while he was holding a knife and pepper spray.
It’s also noted in the petition that Mandy Rose was at Deville’s house that night, and that Deville woke her up shortly after 2:41AM when her home alarm system went off. The two of them fled to the garage and were able to get away from the home from there.
Thomas thought Deville was still upstairs when she and Rose had already left, and has admitted that he planned to pepper spray her and hold her hostage until she answered all of his questions.
Deville noted that after she got Thomas’ name from authorities, she looked him up on Instagram and saw his “obsessive” messages to her account.
“The nature of the messages from this account were obsessive, suicidal, idolizing, saying, ‘You are the only person I will ever love,’” she wrote.
The last message on the account, at 12:16AM on Sunday, said, “Look outside, baby, by your pool. I’m here. I’m gonna kill that little b—- you have inside with you.”
In other messages, Thomas revealed that he had found out Deville’s address, made threats against her family, described sex acts, and posted a photo of his penis.
The petition was successful, as Deville was granted a temporary injunction against Thomas.

:picard: