Throw ya life away trying to kidnap a dyke neckbeard crehs

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I remember reading that Keanu Reeves found a stalker quietly sitting in his home chair at 4 A.M. He offered to make her coffee as they waited for the police to arrive. For some reason that really sounds like something that Keanu would do. :heh:

Ma'am... you can't be here, I AM AN FBI AGENT. Now wait here for the police and I'll go make you some coffee okay, everything will be alright...

tenor.gif

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
We've been saying this in the Neckbeards Photos thread....one of these neckbeards are gonna cross the line on some psycho shyt.

Difference between WWE female talent and popular actresses or musicians is the level of access these creeps have to the talent. You ain't gonna see these fat weirdos bear hugging people like Margot Robbie or Billie Eilish at these photo ops like we see the WWE females have to deal with. These losers think they have a real relationship with these female wrestlers.

This was a bad situation but it could've got a whole lot worse.

I also think that wrestling, particuarly WWE is entrenched in nerd culture now. It's the same culture that obsesses about video games, comics, superhero movies and it's clear that fanbase is incredibly toxic and appeals to these incel weirdos who live online.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Moxley too

Renee was getting death threats and shyt from female Mox stans for marrying him.
bytches on tumblr have convinced themselves that their entire relationship is phony and that Renee is horribly abusive to him.

Like in this interview where Renee was roasting Dean for the way he pronounces "wolf" they were like ":damn: SHE'S SHAMING HIM FOR SOMETHING HE CAN'T HELP AND DEAN JUST HAS TO SIT THERE AND TAKE IT! LOOK AT HIM, HE'S MISERABLE!"

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
bytches on tumblr have convinced themselves that their entire relationship is phony and that Renee is horribly abusive to him.

Like in this interview where Renee was roasting Dean for the way he pronounces "wolf" they were like ":damn: SHE'S SHAMING HIM FOR SOMETHING HE CAN'T HELP AND DEAN JUST HAS TO SIT THERE AND TAKE IT! LOOK AT HIM, HE'S MISERABLE!"

:russ: Don't turn ya back on the Woofpac

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
He better not ever get bail or released back into the public.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:russ: Don't turn ya back on the Woofpac
I remember reading a post analyzing that shyt like the Zapruder film. Like "Look at how his expression changes when she brings it up, he looks like he wants to cry because he knows this obnoxious woman is taking another opportunity to belittle his intelligence blah blah blah"

Last edited: