Three PAWGs, Three Paper Bags

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
It’s like I swear… majority of the females in my culture want me to be 6’6, great shape, etc.., just to get out of shape chicks and i be seeing females in other culture with some of the most basic looking dudes

^^^^

You see all these white/Asian/Hispanic tiktok models and their bfs just look like regular dudes.

It could be:

1) Killing the box
2) status or his family has status
3) He has money or his family has money
4) He’s controllable, let’s her do whatever she wants.
5) good look for social media

We’ll never know tbh

Usually those chicks are with the dude so she can have the title of being in a relationship, or the guy has some kind of social/financial benefit. He's not the man that actually turns her on. The chick usually cheating especially if she a IG/TikTok model

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Downing the milk of magnesia. All 3 glasses

winnie-the-pooh-dinner-ready-ypk1mypbcicub5hn.gif

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I follow this chick… ass is STUPID thick.

All the women in her fam got ass too… even moms.

Face aint the best but no bag needed. Her dude is the most ordinary white latin dude on earth.

It’s like I swear… majority of the females in my culture want me to be 6’6, great shape, etc.., just to get out of shape chicks and i be seeing females in other culture with some of the most basic looking dudes

I've hung out with a lot of Eastern Europeans and I can confirm this. I have seen fine pawgs with some average ass looking men, and they love the shyt out of them.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I be thinking is dude must’ve been with them when they were ordinary af as well.

Or dudes got to be hella funny

I guess what I’m trying to say is for black men, the standards seem to have to be high and for most others not so much.

This so weird. This exactly the same rhetoric BW use when speaking about BM (That the standards for non-BW are higher, that BM get with basic non-BW but want the best BW, etc).

Lol it’s crazy how we parrot each other’s sentiments

Daps
This so weird. This exactly the same rhetoric BW use when speaking about BM (That the standards for non-BW are higher, that BM get with basic non-BW but want the best BW, etc).
That never really made sense when decent black men get with basic and below average black women all the time and a universally attractive black woman will lower their standards for any cac, but a black guy has got to be perfect

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That never really made sense when decent black men get with basic and below average black women all the time and a universally attractive black woman will lower their standards for any cac, but a black guy has got to be perfect

Decent black women get with basic and below average black men all the time too.

And again, BW say this same stuff about attractive/productive BM. They’ll get with basic non-BW but only want the attention from instragram models and top tier BW.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I follow this chick… ass is STUPID thick.

All the women in her fam got ass too… even moms.

Face aint the best but no bag needed. Her dude is the most ordinary white latin dude on earth.

It just means inshape, REAL CAREER having black men need to start asking for more. She can’t just have a fat ass. She gotta be sexy on paper as well.

The thing is though, if you start hitting too many fun girls they’ll thinking they deserve the best black men just for having ass.

All races of women do the thing where the black man has to appear like he kind of dangerous like a fetish or his manhood is questioned, but other races of men can be professional, not “outside”, not a cartoon character, and their manhood is not questioned.

Treating us as if we some kind of phase