Three PAWGs, Three Paper Bags

Daps
I follow this chick… ass is STUPID thick.

All the women in her fam got ass too… even moms.

Face aint the best but no bag needed. Her dude is the most ordinary white latin dude on earth.

It’s like I swear… majority of the females in my culture want me to be 6’6, great shape, etc,, and i be seeing females in other culture with some of the most basic looking dudes
They have money.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
:jbhmm:

I’m not really exaggerating. I’m not saying American Bw have never fukked with me, I’m just going by the ratio of those that didn’t.

But i see what you’re saying. It may be exaggerated somewhat but I am also going by my own eyes and experiences
this a regular PAWG thread, so I won’t post a large wall of text
I wasn’t talking about you specifically lol. I ain’t realize this until I read the comments on a Twitter twerk thread, but a subgroup of BM act a fukking fool at our women’s assets. BM are NOT the most thirstiest or down bad group of men. A subgroup of Japanese men are fukking pillows pets and simp to anime characters, a subgroup of White Men fly overseas for p*ssy, a subgroup of Indian men are fukking weirdos etc.. It’s just we’re so vocal about it in music, comedy sketches, our general thoughts, tweets, etc that it comes off desperate.

The fact that a 260lb BW can scoff at a regular breh off the strength that her titties and ass are fat shows there’s an issue. eventually we should be normalized to the fact our women naturally have nice assets. What’s the running joke about BM and standards?

“If a BM approaches you, it’s time to hit the gym”
Only thing I be thinking is dude must’ve been with them when they were ordinary af as well.

Or dudes got to be hella funny

I guess what I’m trying to say is for black men, the standards seem to have to be high and for most others not so much.
We set high standards among ourselves as men and women simply follow

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Only thing I be thinking is dude must’ve been with them when they were ordinary af as well.

Or dudes got to be hella funny

I guess what I’m trying to say is for black men, the standards seem to have to be high and for most others not so much.
I know all too well

Daps
It’s like I swear… majority of the females in my culture want me to be 6’6, great shape, etc.., just to get out of shape chicks and i be seeing females in other culture with some of the most basic looking dudes
^^^^

You see all these white/Asian/Hispanic tiktok models and their bfs just look like regular dudes.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I follow this chick… ass is STUPID thick.

All the women in her fam got ass too… even moms.

Face aint the best but no bag needed. Her dude is the most ordinary white latin dude on earth.

It’s like I swear… majority of the females in my culture want me to be 6’6, great shape, etc.., just to get out of shape chicks and i be seeing females in other culture with some of the most basic looking dudes

The power of image.

Everyone else can be regular. You must have the cac’s stamp of approval (NBA, NFL or Record Label) A black accountant? They’re confused, they can’t control it, have to live up to your standards, your mind, you’re not a mule.

This is also why brehs are flying out and people are mad because we’re suppose to handle the scraps & be satisfied with it.

:laff:

There should be no reason a detriment to society should be rewarded more than the working black man.

As for dude, he probably knew her before she blew up & is tricking on it. She’s still popping ass, so she’s still for accessible and he has no control.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
^^^^

You see all these white/Asian/Hispanic tiktok models and their bfs just look like regular dudes.

It could be:

1) Killing the box
2) status or his family has status
3) He has money or his family has money
4) He’s controllable, let’s her do whatever she wants.
5) good look for social media

We’ll never know tbh

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:

I’m not really exaggerating. I’m not saying American Bw have never fukked with me, I’m just going by the ratio of those that didn’t.

But when it comes to like certain IG models I just be looking at their dudes like :what:

But i see what you’re saying. It may be exaggerated somewhat but I am also going by my own eyes and experiences

Who’s kid is it?

:lolbron:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Goddess spirit rampant. I hope dude is ready for the drama when she starts feeling for more attention as she gets older.