Three PAWGs, Three Paper Bags

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I follow this chick… ass is STUPID thick.

All the women in her fam got ass too… even moms.

Face aint the best but no bag needed. Her dude is the most ordinary white latin dude on earth.

It’s like I swear… majority of the females in my culture want me to be 6’6, great shape, etc.., just to get out of shape chicks and i be seeing females in other culture with some of the most basic looking dudes
I can kinda see what you mean with Black Women, but I really see that shyt with other races of women, mainly Asians.

Most of the time, you have to be a top-shelf Black man in either looks or income to bag some mid ass Asian chick for the long-term.

Another thing that annoys me is when fat white women automatically assume that nikkas are checking for them.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I can kinda see what you mean with Black Women, but I really see that shyt with other races of women, mainly Asians.

Most of the time, you have to be a top-shelf Black man in either looks or income to bag some mid ass Asian chick for the long-term.

Another thing that annoys me is when fat white women automatically assume that nikkas are checking for them.
Well where I’m at Asians are pretty much majority so that may or may not be true.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn I forgot the name of the one on the left…crazy-eyed thick ass cuban bytch…there was a thread about her

*edit*

I didn’t see her name right there lmao

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It could be:

1) Killing the box
2) status or his family has status
3) He has money or his family has money
4) He’s controllable, let’s her do whatever she wants.
5) good look for social media

We’ll never know tbh

He can’t just be a regular 9-5 coli breh?