Three PAWGs, Three Paper Bags

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I follow this chick… ass is STUPID thick.

All the women in her fam got ass too… even moms.

Face aint the best but no bag needed. Her dude is the most ordinary white latin dude on earth.

It’s like I swear… majority of the females in my culture want me to be 6’6, great shape, etc.., just to get out of shape chicks and i be seeing females in other culture with some of the most basic looking dudes

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
oh.. LMFAO

we exaggerate what American BW want and do project what we admire in other men onto them. We’re also extremely outspoken about certain features of women that put them on a pedestal— which might be a turn off.
:jbhmm:

I’m not really exaggerating. I’m not saying American Bw have never fukked with me, I’m just going by the ratio of those that didn’t.

But when it comes to like certain IG models I just be looking at their dudes like :what:

But i see what you’re saying. It may be exaggerated somewhat but I am also going by my own eyes and experiences

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I follow this chick… ass is STUPID thick.

All the women in her fam got ass too… even moms.

Face aint the best but no bag needed. Her dude is the most ordinary white latin dude on earth.

It’s like I swear… majority of the females in my culture want me to be 6’6, great shape, etc,, and i be seeing females in other culture with some of the most basic looking dudes
Best believe Roberto is cashing out on her, or was before her following became lucrative.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Best believe Roberto is cashing out on her, or was before her following became lucrative.
Only thing I be thinking is dude must’ve been with them when they were ordinary af as well.

Or dudes got to be hella funny

I guess what I’m trying to say is for black men, the standards seem to have to be high and for most others not so much.