Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Uncanny Counter Ep. 11 :picard: This episode was on some savage shyt. The cinderblock to the head :damn:

See most western shows would put some distance between the major Ls characters would take but it seems like this show said fukk it, y'all gonna watch them eat all the Ls :dead:

In a span of two episodes So-Mun got violated, Counters nearly got destroyed, I really thought it was curtains for Ms. Chu the way she was catching the beats. Then they turn around and end the episode by killing Mo-Tak's fiance.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
There are 4 eps left to air. It's been renewed for a second season too.

It’s not official yet but the show is the most successful in OCN history (The girl playing Ha-na is idol status out there). The plan is to make it a series but it’s up to the actors and Netflix. It was suppose to be a one-off but the viewership numbers were overwhelming.

Vagabond was a huge hit and the all of the actors want Season 2, but nothing was announced yet. The difference is this was always suppose to be a series and not a one off like UC.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It’s not official yet but the show is the most successful in OCN history (The girl playing Ha-na is idol status out there). The plan is to make it a series but it’s up to the actors and Netflix. It was suppose to be a one-off but the viewership numbers were overwhelming.

Vagabond was a huge hit and the all of the actors want Season 2, but nothing was announced yet. The difference is this was always suppose to be a series and not a one off like UC.

:mjcry: Damn probably gonna take ages like Arthdal and Vagabond then.

Just watched ep. 12 :wow:

Only 2 episodes in on Penthouse... the kids, the parents, the help... they’re all pieces of shyt :picard:

I watched the first ep on Viki yesterday. fukkery head first off a high rise...
giphy.gif

I'll get back to it when I cancel my prime sub after The Expanse ends.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I finished Penthouse last night. Before season 1 even finished they inked a deal for season 2 due to its overwhelming success.

So many questions have been left unanswered.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Only 2 episodes in on Penthouse... the kids, the parents, the help... they’re all pieces of shyt :picard:

Hated almost everyone (except su ryeon)... Jesus.

Show has a bit of redundancy problem those teen bully fights, when these teens get backstabbed over and over keep going back (ro-na) ..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Half way in the first episode of City Hunter and :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I don't think that's what his dying homie meant when he said to take care of his family.

I know it's grimey getting betrayed by your country but damn... :picard: