Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Finished Run On last night. Pretty good, except like Start Up, I became more interested in the connection between the secondary characters more than the main ones.
Yeah.. I picked this up randomly about a week ago, just finished it last night and I feel the same way. Was more interested in Dan-ah and Young-hwa's relationship than the Mi-Joo and Seon's. Mi-Joo is so pretty though :noah:

It's Ok to Not Be Okay>>>>Start Up>Run On

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Know any good Murder Mystery like Tunnel or Signal?

if you need something to watch and have a moment...... I’m now gonna take you down a dark Tunnel (no pun)

And tell you like @MidniteJay to watch Mind Games and Man to Man:mjlit:

It’s time :shaq:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Feb.20

if you need something to watch and have a moment...... I’m now gonna take you down a dark Tunnel (no pun)

And tell you like @MidniteJay to watch Mind Games and Man to Man:mjlit:

It’s time :shaq:

Got it added.

:picard: At my backlog. I'm pulling vacation time soon and since it's still corona season I'll probably be able to kill a few shows.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Feb.20

Got it added.

:picard: At my backlog. I'm pulling vacation time soon and since it's still corona season I'll probably be able to kill a few shows.

giphy.gif

Push it forward in your backlog.

Stop fighting this....

Or better yet, I’m threatening to finish Rugal and watch Bad Guys Vile City and Possessed

giphy.gif

I’ll do it!!! I’ll fukking do it!!!!:damn:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I can remember 1 of the homies in here recommended W-Two Worlds Apart, it seems like it’s found it’s way on Netflix (Unless it’s always been on there)

Might start that tonight

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I can remember 1 of the homies in here recommended W-Two Worlds Apart, it seems like it’s found it’s way on Netflix (Unless it’s always been on there)

Might start that tonight

That was me bro. I've been trying to get some to watch but everyone's sleeping on it & taking other suggestions lol