Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What service has City Hunter? I can't find it on Netflix, Viki, or Prime. I have other sources but I try to make them a last resort.

You’ll have to go last resort sir. I posted a link awhile back ITT.

Not sure if anyone here has started/watched Penthouse on Viki yet. But I just finished the first episode and HOLY shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You’ll have to go last resort sir. I posted a link awhile back ITT.

Not sure if anyone here has started/watched Penthouse on Viki yet. But I just finished the first episode and HOLY shyt.

Got it, thanks.

You watching the first Penthouse series?
I don't even know why I'm adding more to my plate when I'm trying to learn Japanese now. :dead:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
city-hunter-kim-sang-joong-2.jpg

He aint bullshyting at all in City Hunter :damn:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Got it, thanks.

You watching the first Penthouse series?
I don't even know why I'm adding more to my plate when I'm trying to learn Japanese now. :dead:

It just finished airing this week I think. So I’m watching the most recent one?

but 1 episode in bytches be dying, having affairs and plotting revenge. This gonna be good.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Uncanny Counter ep.9

The counters are making stupid moves. :francis:

Take your mask off when you're fukking over corrupt politicians brehs.

I thought Mo-Tak was done but :mjlol: at them being :whew: until old lady gave So-Mun the :camby:

:russ: I'd do the same if dude's special ability was draining my spirit energy. Give a fukk if he a force for good.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Happy new year brehs.

Dunno who posted it , but it was shower about a lawyer/homeless/revenge series...if you can please remind me.

Uncanny surprised the heck outta me I'm enjoying it immensely.

Got around to flower of evil as well..:leostare:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Happy new year brehs.

Dunno who posted it , but it was shower about a lawyer/homeless/revenge series...if you can please remind me.

Uncanny surprised the heck outta me I'm enjoying it immensely.

Got around to flower of evil as well..:leostare:

I posted about the series I think. It's called Last. About a dude that goes from rich to homeless, then fights his way to the top of the underground food chain.

On episode 4 of The Penthouse.

In the first three episodes I got an affair, fights, bytches getting clapped, a rich lady discovering she been getting got and covering up murder.

Highly recommend

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I posted about the series I think. It's called Last. About a dude that goes from rich to homeless, then fights his way to the top of the underground food chain.

On episode 4 of The Penthouse.

In the first three episodes I got an affair, fights, bytches getting clapped, a rich lady discovering she been getting got and covering up murder.

Highly recommend

Yes I think it's this one..the name is just last?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Vincenzo is the next series on TVN after Mr.Queen is done

Logline for Vincenzo:
Vincenzo (Song Joong-ki), a mafia consigliere, comes to South Korea from Italy due to an intra-organizational conflict; and gets entangled with a veteran rogue lawyer to embody justice in the way of a villain.

Kim Soo Hyun (It's Okay not to be Okay) turned down Netflix's Korean remake of American Psycho. He'll be doing the Korean remake of Criminal Justice (BBC)/The Night of(HBO) instead.